Top 9 Snake Heating Lamp
837 reviews analysed
1. Fluker’s Clamp Lamps
This 5.5″ diameter dome lamp is made of heavy gauge painted aluminum. Ceramic socket can be used with incandescent bulbs, ceramic heat emitters, and compact fluorescent bulbs. Rated up to 75watts.
2. Zacro Reptile Heat Lamp with One Digital Thermometer (Black)
- COME IN 2 PACK 60W Heat Lamp with One Digital Thermometer – Alternate 2 lamps in turn to extend the lifespan. And this ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket (ATTENTION : Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion)
- Non Light Emitted – Infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted. 99% thermal efficiency, infrared heating can effectively heat reptiles, increase the temperature of the air, and also have health care functions for animals.
- Long Lifespan – Ceramic heat lamp is a radiant heat source which creates a natural sun heat. It can continue to heat of 24 hours with 20000+ Hrs life span which is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians.
- Digital Thermometer – The digital thermometer allows you to keep abreast of the temperature without excessive heating and prevent burns on your hands. Please note that the thermometer reading has about 1 degree deviation.
- Attention – This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature.To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour for the lamp to cool down before touching it. And also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets.
3. REPTIZOO Dual Lamp Fixture for Reptile,Dual Lamp Cap Combo Integration Design
- Dual lamp cap integration design,each can bear Max 150W
- Solid and heat-resistant ceramics lamp cap
- Two independent switch power lines,with hanging hook easy to hang it
- The top reserves radiating and ventilating holes to guarantee good heat dissipation effect
- We provide 12 months quality guarantee,if you have any question about our product,please contact us,we will reply and help you in 24 hours
REPTIZOO is a company focus on production of reptile supplies,already have more than ten years experience in producing reptile pet products.Our goal is to provide customers with high quality products and excellent service.
Polished aluminum dome for maximum light and heat output
Deep Dome extends beyond the face of the lamp, preventing the lamp from sticking out
1 x REPTIZOO Reptile Dual Lamp Cap
4. Zacro Reptile Heat Lamp 150W with One Digital Thermometer, Infrared Ceramic Heating Non-light Lamps Emitter 110V (Black)
- Perfect 24 hour heat source for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters, and one digital thermometer included
- 99% high thermal efficiency, the non-light heater lamp will not disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Solid ceramics element has a good heat radiation feature(also works in sealed box), which can works
- Flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical design which will build up exces
- ATTENTION!: Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion
5. Fluker’s Repta-Clamp Lamp Ceramic with Dimmable Switch
6. Zilla Premium Reflector Domes
- Powder-coated black on the outside and reflective white on the inside for added luster and long life
- Large 8.5″ size fits a wide varitey of incandescent, fluorescent and ceramic heat emitting bulbs
- Topped with a ceramic socket that lasts under high heat
- 6-foot power cord with an in-line on/off switch
- A spring clip that holds the dome securly in place on screen enclosure tops is included
- 1 year warranty
The Zilla Black Reflector Dome incandescent light fixtures are designed to deliver years of heat or light to reptile terrariums. Each is topped with a ceramic socket to withstand constant heat of bulbs up to 150 watts. The black exterior and reflective white interior finishes are powder-coated for added luster and long life. 6 ft. power cord with an in-line on/off switch is positioned near the fixture for easy use. Spring clips, to hold dome securely on screen top, are included.
7. Wuhostam 100W 2 Pack Infrared Ceramic Heat Lamp,Black Reptile Emitter Bulb for Pet Coop Heater Chicken Lizard Turtle Brooder Aquarium Snake, No Harm No Light, ETL Listed
- This 100W Black infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted 24hr Heat Source 100% Efficiency,
- This ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket, great for pet, coop, chicken, turtle
- This heat lamp’s input voltage is AC 90-120V, power is 100-Watts, full size is diameter 2.95 inch x height 3.94 inch
- This ceramic heat emitter bulb is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer
- This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature, also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets.
8. Fluker’s Sun Dome Reptile Lamp
Fluker’s Sun Dome is specifically designed to accommodate larger longer bulbs, such as Fluker’s Sun-Glow and Sun Spot bulbs. The dome extends beyond the face of the lamp so longer bulbs are contained within the fixture. The polished aluminum surface inside the dome increases UVB and UVA output to domes with interior white surfaces. Ceramic socket can be used with incandescent bulbs, ceramic heat emitters, compact fluorescent bulbs, and mercury vaopr bulbs. On/off switch included and rated up to 160 watts.
9. VIVOSUN Reptile Heating Pad 16W Under Tank Heater for Tropical and Temperate Reptiles
- MULTI-SIZE OPTIONAL: 6×8 Inch Recommend for 20-30gal terrarium size.
- 8”x12”Recommend for 30-40gal terrarium size. For glass terrarium only
- SECURITY AND INTELLIGENT CONSTANT TEMPERATURE:This unit is 120VAC/60Hz,UL-approved. It can get well about 104℉（40℃）. Use VIVOSUN Digital Thermostat to monitor the temperature of your terrarium.Never mount the Reptile Heat Pad in a manner that would encapsulate heat
- ENERGY-SAVING: This heater uses a solid state nichrome heating element Which only use 16 watts of electricity and costs only pennies a day to operate
- MULTPLE METHODS:Bottom mounting and the side mounting of the Reptile Heat Pad are also nice application with strong 3M adhesive paper. If the Reptile Heat Pad is on the bottom of the tank , you must use some type of substrate material
- WARRANTY: VIVOSUN provide 3-year guarantee. Please feel free to contact us if there’s any questions
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Snake Heating Lamp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!