Top 9 Rv Range Outside Vent Hood
We spent many hours on research to finding rv range outside vent hood, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best rv range outside vent hood, you should not miss this article. rv range outside vent hood coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 rv range outside vent hood by our suggestions
726 reviews analysed
1. Camp’N RV Exhaust Vent Cover – RV Range Hood Vent/RV Range Hood Cover (White)
- The Camp’N Replacement RV/Trailer/Camper Sidewall Vent is compatable with most popular ducted stove/rangehoods.
- Each Camp’N RV Sidewall Vent INCLUDES HARDWARE!
- Our High impact/weather proof materials will provide years of service.
- Lockable clips prevent the internal flap from damaging itself during transport.
- Rough opening size of 10 3/8″ by 3 1/2″
Are those exterior fittings/fixtures on your RV/Trailer getting old and brittle? Are they discoloring? Then definitely order a Camp’N RV Sidewall Vent to replace your old, beat up vent today!
2. Heng’s J116BK-C Range Vent Exhaust Cover – Black
Save time and money! Heng’s J116BK-C Black RV Range Exhaust Cover prevents the need to replace the entire vent. In some instances, a simple damper replacement will fix the RV range hood ventilation. The vent damper consists of an attractive exterior vent cover designed to keep rain and dust out of your camper with an outside manual release tab. Once the outside manual release damper is unsecured, the damper automatically opens when the range hood fan is activated to allow cooking odors and smoke to be exhausted. Damper automatically closes to prohibit insects and dust from entering when the range hood is not in operation. Manual release damper must be secured before traveling.
3. Dumble RV Range Vent Cover Exterior Vent with Locking Damper and Screws, RV Exhaust Vent Cover for RV Stove Vent – Black
- REPLACE YOUR OLD RV STOVE VENT FLAP: The Dumble Camper Range Hood Vent Cover in Black is an injection-molded styrene plastic RV vent range horizontal exterior wall vent that can be used with forced ventilation on large outlet static exhaust range hoods in your RV, camper, travel trailer, or mobile home kitchen
- PERFECT SIZE: Requires 10.3-inch x 3.5-inch (26.2×8.9 cm) opening and 1.7-inch (4.3 cm) inlet flange collar length (depth that goes through wall)
- 11.6-inch x 5.3-inch x 2.1-inch (29.5×13.5×5.3 cm) overall outside dimensions
- 10 total screw holes – top and bottom holes 3.75 inches (9.5 cm) apart (measurement center to center)
- side holes 2.4 inches (6.1 cm) apart
- Ensure that the overall size of the vent and its flanges are correct
- INSTALL IN MINUTES: Remove your hood (4 screws that go up through hood into cabinet underside), draw outline of this RV range hood exhaust vent insert on interior wall where hood meets wall, drill holes through wall at the corners of the outline, saw outline from interior, tuck installation into wall, saw outline from exterior, caulk/tape (not included) vent frame, press vent into opening, secure vent with the included screws, reinstall hood
- KEEP OUT THE BUGS & ELEMENTS: Features an RV hood damper that allows the external flap door to open when the exhaust fan is turned on while the 2 swivel friction locks latch the single flap (runs the length of the vent) in the closed position when traveling down the road
- Flapper stays in the closed position and only opens when engaged by turning on exhaust fan which them pushes the flapper open from the airflow
- Screen optional, not included
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: RV stove vent cover replacement package includes (1) jet black range vent for RV with (10) installation screws for your convenience
Chuck your old, discolored camper oven vent flapper and replace it with the Dumble Camper Hood Vent Cover in Black. It requires an approximate 10.3-inch x 3.5-inch opening and 1.7-inch inlet flange collar length (depth that goes through wall). If screw hole positions do not align with your old vent, simply drill holes in the required locations. This trailer range hood vent fits as long as the overall size of the vent and its flanges are correct. The external flap door opens when the exhaust fan is turned on, and the swivel friction locks latch the flap in the closed position when traveling down the road. Package includes (1) black RV oven vent cover and (10) screws. Use with forced ventilation only. We recommend adding caulk or putty tape (not included) on the inside edge for a tight seal. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
4. Ventline V2018-01 1-3/4" White Horizontal Hood Vent
Outside Range Hood Vents, no damper with inlet flange.
5. VENTLINE V2111-18 RV Trailer Camper Appliances Range Hood Vent Natural White (1)
Polystyrene plastic outside vents with horizontal outlets. 1-3/4″ inlet flange. 11-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ outside flange.
6. Gekufa RV Range Hood Vent Cover Black, RV Stove Vent Cover/RV Exhaust Vent Cover (Include 10 Pcs Screws)
- ★ PREMIUM QUALITY: High impact resistant and weatherproof construction ensures longer service life.
- ★ WIDE APPLICATION: Works with large outlet static exhaust rang hoods, suitable for RV, mobile and manufactured housing. Will automatically open when range hood fan is on and closes when off.
- ★ SMART DESIGN: Features lockable clips prevent the internal flap from damaging itself during transport.
- ★ EASY TO INSTALL: Comes with 10 pcs metal screws for easy installation. You do not need to use your old or rusty ones.
- ★ SIZE: Rough opening is 10-3/8 Inch x 3-1/2 Inch, Collar length: 1-11/16 Inch, Overall size 11-5/8 Inch x 5-1/4 Inch.
Collar length: 1-11/16 Inch;
Rough opening size: 10-3/8Inch x 3-1/2 Inch;
Overall size: 11-5/8 inch x 5-1/4 Inch.
1 x RV Exhaust Vent Cover
10 x Screws
7. RecPro RV Range Vent Exterior Cover with Locking Damper | Black
RV exterior vent cover with locking damper in black. Fits most range vent covers and is made out of a durable plastic material. Details: Black or White Available Rough Opening Size: 3 2/8″ H x 10 3/8″ W x 1 1/2″ D Overall Dimensions: 12 5/8″ W x 6″ H Fits most Range Vent Covers Damper locks in place
8. Ventline (V2111-13 Polar White Horizontal Exterior Wall Vent
Exterior Vent for Ventline Ducted Range Hoods. Weatherproof outside vent features a lockable damper, heavy styrene construction and a 1-3/4 Inch inlet flange. Rough opening is 3-3/4 Inch x 10-1/2 Inch . Overall size 11-5/8 inch x 5-9/32 Inch . Polar White.
9. Gekufa RV Range Hood Vent Cover with 10 Pcs Screws, RV Stove Vent Cover/RV Exhaust Vent Cover, White
- ★ WIDE APPLICATION: This RV/Trailer/Camper Sidewall Vent Cover works with most popular ducted stove/rangehoods.
- ★ PREMIUM QUALITY: High impact and weatherproof construction ensures longer service life.
- ★ SMART DESIGN: Features a lockable damper prevents the internal flap from damaging itself during transport.
- ★ EASY TO INSTALL: Comes with 10 screws for easy installation.
- ★ SIZE: Rough opening is 10-1/2Inch x 3-3/4 Inch, Collar length: 1-3/4 Inch, Overall size 11-5/8 inch x 5-9/32 Inch.
Collar length: 1-3/4 Inch;
Rough opening size: 10-1/2Inch x 3-3/4 Inch;
Overall size: 11-5/8 inch x 5-9/32 Inch.
How to install:
1. Remove hood (4 screws going up thru hood into underside of cabinet).
2. Draw outline of vent insert on interior wall where hood meets wall.
3. Drill 3/8″ holes thru wall at the corners of the outline.
4. Saw outline from interior, tuck installation into wall.
5. Saw outline from exterior, caulk/butyl tape vent frame, press vent into opening, secure vent with 10 screws, reinstall hood, and done.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rv Range Outside Vent Hood for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!