828 reviews analysed
1. Robelle Premium 770H Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose, 50′ x 1-1/2"
The Robelle Premium 1-1/2 Inch Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose features a spiral wound construction that makes this hose very flexible. Swivel cuff prevents twisting, kinking and tangling. Thick crown for extra wear and abrasion resistance. Special copolymer protects against UV and chemicals. Blue and black color scheme. Customers prefer this hose because it will get optimal flow for great vacuuming.
2. Robelle 530 Premium Quality Heavy Duty Pool Hose, 27′ x 1-1/4"
Flexible double wall outside. Smooth surface inside. Swivel cuff for kink-free maneuverability. UV and chemical resistant. Spiral-Wound construction for strength, flexibility and maximum flow rate.
3. Robelle 189ROB Jet Vacuum for Swimming Pools
The Robelle jet vacuum is a Venturi vacuum with 5 foot pole. No filter system required. Quick-disconnect fitting for use with garden hose. Includes reusable leaf bag. For Above-Ground pools, spas, & other small water features.
4. Haviland PA00038-HS40 I-Helix Pool Hose, 40-Feet by 1-1/2-Inch
Built to last. This hose was made with the professional service technician in mind. Engineered for flexibility, strength and optimal flow characteristics. Protected against UV and chemicals. Swivel cuff prevents twisting, kinking or tangling. Dual profile construction with tough outer shell makes this hose perfect for any job and environment. Flexible web allows easy movement around the pool.
5. Pool Mate 770-GEN Premium-Deluxe Blue/Black Spiral Wound Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose, 1-1/2" X 50′
The Pool Mate premium-deluxe vacuum hose is designed for superior strength while retaining flexibility. The spiral wound design & high quality plastic construction makes this hose crush-proof, abrasion resistance & UV resistant. Swivel cuff prevents twisting, kinking & tangling. Special copolymer protects against UV & chemicals. 1-1/2″ x 50′
6. Robelle Kokido K052 Transparent Triangular Vacuum Head for Swimming Pools
The Robelle transparent triangular vacuum head has a swivel cuff that avoids your pool hose from twisting while vacuuming. It’s triangular shape allows easy cleaning of hard to reach corner areas. This vacuum head is weighted with plastic coated steel weights. Fits 1 1/4″ and 1 1/2″ vacuum hose.
7. Kokido K023 Weighted Vacuum Head for Swimming Pools
8. Kokido K896 Wanda Battery Powered Vacuum for Swimming Pools
- Battery-powered pump creates suction, no need for messy hoses or electrical cords
- Aluminum telescoping handle with ergonomic grip and locking mechanism reaches up to 6.25 ft. when fully extended
- Wanda Vac is easy to clean, long lasting stainless steel filter with see-through sleeve to check when full
- Requires 8 AA batteries (not included)
The Wanda Vac is the ideal cleaning tool for small pools, spas or spot cleaning in larger pools. It is easy to use, there is no set-up, just grab it and start vacuuming! The battery-operated pump creates a strong suction which picks up stones, leaves, sand, dirt and other debris. There are no messy hoses or electrical cords. An aluminum, telescoping handle is included which can be adjusted to different lengths for multiple cleaning applications. The long lasting, stainless steel filter is easy to clean and the clear sleeve shows “at a glance” if the filter is full. Requires 8 AA batteries (not included).
9. Robelle 5030 Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose, 30-Feet by 1-1/4-Inch
Customers like this hose because it is coated with a UV and chemical resistant copolymer. This is important because hoses are heavily exposed to pool water and sunlight. This hose also features a thick crown for extra wear and abrasion resistance and comes with a one-year warranty.
10. Plastiflex FK2003 Magnum Filter Hose, 3-Feet by 1-1/2-Inch
Pump and filter connection hose for above ground pools. Heavy-duty blow-mold with integrated cuffs. Durable silver hose. Leak proof connections. Resists ultraviolet and pool chemical wear.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Robelle Pool Vacuum Hose for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!