The Best Reptile Heating Bulb 120W
988 reviews analysed
1. Zoo Med Repti Basking Spot Bulb, 100 watt, E27 threaded base, set of 2 bulbs
The Repti Basking Spot Lamps have a unique patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles that thermo-regulate by basking, including many tropical and desert species.
2. BOEESPAT Ceramic Heat Emitter 250W/150W/100W/60W Reptile Ceramic Heat Lamp Brooder Coop Pet Infrared Ceramic Lamp Bulb
- PERFECT 24 HOURS HEAT SOURCES – 100W Ceramic heat emitter is a radiant heat source which creates a natural sunlike heat with a uniform pattern, does not emit light, it will not disrupt the normal cycle (day / night) last up to 15000 hours
- 100% HEAT EFFICIENCY-CERAMIC HEAT LAMP It will also increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium. Infrared heat penetrates the scales and skin tissue, promoting health and healing as it widens the blood vessels and increases blood circulation.
- REPTILE HEAT LAMP – Ideal for reptiles, amphibians and a range of other small animals including turtles, lizards, snakes, spiders, rabbits, hedgehogs, birds, hamsters, chickens, peacocks, pets and is ideal to be used in an egg incubator
- CERAMIC HEAT EMITTER: AC 110-120V
- Power: 100W 2pack
- Material: Ceramic, Metal
- To avoid scald,please wait at least 1 hour to cool down before touch it. Please use standard porcelain socket, other socket can not bear the high temperature and be melted easily, cause accidents.
- INFRARED HEATER LAMP ：was made of high-purity pottery clay which and Ni-Cr-Alloy resistance wire heating faster and more energy saving than normal type
3. Zoo Med Repti Basking Spot Lamp 2 Bulb Value Pack 75W
Zoo Med Laboratories – Repti Bask 75W Value 2 Pack. The Repti Basking Spot Lamps have a unique patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles that thermoregulate by basking, including many tropical and desert species. Now you can purchase the #1 selling reptile basking spot lamp in an economical two bulb value pack. Save money over purchasing the lamps individually! 75 Watt 2 Pk
4. Exo Terra Daytime Heat Lamp
The Exo Terra Sun-Glo A19 Neodymium Daylight Terrarium Lamp provides broad spectrum daylight for terrariums. Reptiles require appropriate and high quality lighting in order to meet various metabolic needs. In order to accommodate all these needs, multiple light sources need to be combined. The glass sleeve of the bulb has mixed-in Neodymium, a rare earth metal that changes the color balance of the illumination, giving terrarium animals and plants a more natural appearance. The broad spectrum is ideal for plants’ photosynthesis and the UVA light contributes to the reptiles’ physiological well-being. The bulbs do not produce UVB rays. The Exo Terra Sun-Glo A19 Neodymium Daylight Terrarium Lamp also increases the ambient air temperature in the terrarium.
5. Zoo Med Basking Spot Lamps 100 Watt
Zoo Med Basking Spot Lamps 100 Watt – 6 Total Bulbs (3 Packs with 2 per Pack)
6. TEKIZOO UVA UVB Sun Lamp High Intensity Self-Ballasted Heat Basking Mercury Vapor Lamp/Light/Bulb for Reptile and Amphibian
- ALL IN ONE – By providing UVA UVB heat and visible light from one bulb,the Tekizoo mercury vapor lamp could provide many of the known benefits of natural sunlight to captive reptiles.This helps the production of Vitamin D3 for reptiles and keep them healthy.
- PERFECTLY SUITABLE FOR MANY KINDS OF AMPHIBIANS AND REPTILES – Our UVA UVB reptile super sun basking lamp is suitable for reptiles and amphibians such as :bearded dragons, tortoises,turtles,geckos,snakes,anole,day gecko,chameleon,uromastyx,iguanas, lizards, chameleons and more.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL ENCLOSURES – Our Super Sun UVA UVB bulb is compatible with a variety of enclosures, including tanks, vivariums,terrariums, vision cages, and more. This lamp will make sure the effective supply of the vital UVA and UVB light as the reptiles would have in nature.Please check sizing pictures to ensure the lamp is not too large for your fixture.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MERCURY VAPOR LAMP – Each of our reptile mercury vapor bulb is strictly tested before packaging in order to ensure their best working condition.
- SAFETY USAGE DIRECTION – Suggest use a good quality ceramic socket.This lamp is for reptiles/amphibians keeping only.Do not be used with a dimmer/thermostat/rheostat.Do not splash water on the lamp.Keep a proper distance from your reptiles when using.
TEKIZOO UVA UVB Super Sun Lamp High Intensity Self-Ballasted Heat Basking Mercury Vapor Bulb
By providing UVA,UVB,visible light and heat from one bulb,the Tekizoo Super Sun lamp could provide many of the known benefits of natural sunlight to captive reptiles .This makes sure the effective supply of the vital UVA and UVB light as they would have in nature,and also the controlled production of Vitamin D3.
Package:1 x TEKIZOO Super Sun Reptile Lamp
7. REPTI ZOO 2PCS Reptile Light Bulb 75W Reptile Infrared Basking Spot Lamp of Bearded Dragon Light Bulbs Infrared Heat Lamp Bulb for Reptiles and Amphibian Use
- The infrared basking spot 75w effective provide overall temperature in reptile box
- Provides ambient heat that creates a healthy environment for reptiles
- The best selection of observe night activities of reptile
- Don’t worry disturb the reptile’s day/night cycle
- Your 100% satisfaction is our goal,if you have any question about our product,please contact us,we will reply and help you in 24 hours
REPTI ZOO is a company focus on production of reptile supplies,already have more than ten years experience in producing reptile pet products.Our goal is to provide customers with high quality products and excellent service.
Heat is important for reptiles, as it is essential for their activity and digestion.The bulb is made from glass containing rare earth black phosphors, which simulates the moon’s natural glow for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptile’s day/night cycle.
2 x REPTI ZOO Reptile Infrared Spot Lamp
8. CTKcom 2-Pack 75W R85 UVA Bulb Pet Heating Lamp Day Light UVA Basking Heat Spot Lamp,110V UVA Reptile Heat Bulb for Turtle Aquarium Aquatic Reptile Lizard Heat Lighting E26/E27,White,2 Pcs
- 1.✔ High quality: Size:Heigh:4.13 Inch (105mm) Diameter:2.48 Inch(63mm). 75W AC110V UVA lamp simulates natural sunlight spectrum UVA rays lamps
- 2. ✔ The UVA lamp simulate natural moonlight, provides the heat for reptiles at night and promote reptile sleep.
- 3.✔ Widely use: Use in a variety of way! Suitable for reptiles, birds, amphibians and small animals.
- 4.✔ The Reptile Heat Bulb stimulate breeding behavior through UVA raysare.
- 5.✔ UVA ray crawlers to improve appetite, digestion of food is also very good help.
9. Zilla (3 Pack) Reptile Terrarium Heat Lamps Incandescent Bulb, White Spot, 50W
- (3 Pack) Zilla Reptile Terrarium Heat Lamps Incandescent Bulb, White Spot, 50W
- Provides more focused and light and heat
- Simulates the daytime sun that is ideal for basking
- Pinpointed light and heat allows reptiles to easily move away from the heat source and regulate their body temperatures
- Heavy-duty filaments yield hours of performance
(3 Pack) Zilla Reptile Terrarium Heat Lamps Incandescent Bulb, White Spot, 50W
10. CULLEN 2-Pack Reptile Heat Lamp UVA Basking Spot Light Glass Cover Heat Lamp/Bulb/Light with Stick-on Digital Temperature Thermometer for Lizard,Tortoise Reptiles & Amphibians (uva75-2)
- ❤High Heat Efficiency:The reptile heat lamp bulb will warm reptiles very efficiently and will also increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium.
- ❤Improve Reptile Appetite:This UVA basking lamp bulb can simulate UVA UV light, promotes reptile appetite and body color deposition, helps digest food, and enhances vitality.
- ❤Heat Lamp for Reptiles Voltage:AC 120V
- Power: 75W
- Material: Glass, Metal
- last up to 1000 hours
- ❤Easy To Install:The heat lamp bulb for Reptiles is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard E26/E27 screw socket
- ❤Perfect for a wide variety of reptile:This basking spot heat bulb great for reptiles, lizard, tortoise, snake, spider, chameleon, turtle, all reptiles & amphibians
The reptile heat lamp bulb has lots of functions,and we should pay attention to using.
1.Power (W): 75w,100w
4.Max Temperature: can reach 24 ℃
5.Size:Heigh:4.33 Inch (11cm) Diameter:3.14 Inch(8cm).
6.Package Included:2 x UVA reptile Heating Lamps,Stick-on Digital Temperature Thermometer
7.Temperature Thermometer:Adhesive on the back, just peel off the tape and attach to the outside surface, One time use only, Washable. Once removed they come apart and cannot be reused
-Improve the skin surface and subcutaneous temperature
-Promote wound healing
-Improve reptile appetite & body color deposition
-Promote the mating behavior of adult reptiles during the mating period.
*Don’t touch or get too close to the hot surface when the light is on.
*Use a good quality socket where the metal lead comes in full contact with the base of the bulb (a gap can cause power to arc).
*Please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets.
* Excessive exposure to UVA has caused erythema, sunburn and other negative effects, so the amount is very important, it is important to take the sun at different times of natural light as a comparison.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Reptile Heating Bulb 120W for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!