We spent many hours on research to finding quiet desktop case, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best quiet desktop case, you should not miss this article. quiet desktop case coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 quiet desktop case by our suggestions
987 reviews analysed
1. Corsair CC-9011077-WW Carbide Series 100R Silent Edition Quiet Mid Tower Case
- Clean, modern design: A more mature, understated design that fits well into any setup
- Sound-damping side panels: Overall PC noise is reduced, resulting in a quieter rig
- 3-speed fan controller: Fans can power on overdrive when performance requires it
- Two 120mm fans included: Sleek fans give builders a head start on cooling their system
- USB 3.0 compatible: For modern connectivity. Case Material: Steel
- Easy installation and upgradability: The tool-free side door makes access to the case’s interior a breeze
Sometimes you need to build a monster gaming rig that doesn’t look like one. Instead, you need a case that offers you the flexibility that installing your top-of-the-line hardware requires, but without all the visual spectacle of the more hardcore models. The Carbide Series 100R Silent Edition Mid Tower case does exactly that. The sleek, understated design aesthetic looks like “serious business,” while the sound damping side panels, adjustable cooling fans, USB 3.0 support and tool-free access door all say “serious gaming power.” And it all comes at a price that states “serious value”.
2. Cooler Master MasterBox Pro 5 RGB ATX Mid-Tower w/Front DarkMirror Panel, Tempered Glass Side Panel & 3X 120mm RGB Fans w/1 to 3 Splitter Cable
- Flexible mounting: easily mount and rearrange SSDs across the motherboard tray and on the back with the SSD bracket
- Rib fans three 120 millimeter RGB fans are pre installed behind the front panel to create an amazing lighting effect
- 1 to 3 splitter cable for RGB LED fans: the RGB connector splitter and 4 pin Male to Male adapters are included
- Compact cooling: with the included bracket, the case supports up to three 120 millimeter front fans, one 120 millimeter rear fan, and up to 360 millimeter front radiator for liquid cooling
- 4 millimeter thick edge to edge tempered glass Side panel: once you finished your build it’s time to show off your creation in style through the 4 millimeter thick edge to edge tempered glass Side panel
3. Cooler Master HAF XB EVO – High Air Flow Test Bench and LAN Box Desktop Computer Case with ATX Motherboard Support
- A case quickly and easily transforms into a test bench – ideal for enthusiasts and over clockers
- Two durable trifle fans included in the front (also supports a 240mm radiator) for powerful airflow
- Supports a tower CPU coolers up to 180mm tall and high-end VGA up to 334mm long
- Supports up to 4 HDDs or SSDs by removable HDD cages
- Motherboard tray can be removed to install, remove or swap components
- Dual USB 3. 0 SuperSpeed ports and X-dock slots in the front for Lightning fast plug-n-play I/O
- Rigid carry handles on the side panels
- Case Type: Mid Tower, M/B Type: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX
- Material: Steel, Polymer, Mesh Front Bezel
- External Bay: 2x 5.25″
- 2x 3.5″, Internal Bay: 2x 3.5″
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Fan: 4
- Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 1x Microphone-In, 1x Audio-Out
The Cooler Master HAF XB EVO takes the famous high Air Flow Series to a revolutionary new form factor with extreme cooling performance. The removable horizontal motherboard tray and large mesh top and front panels with two 120mm trifle front fans create a powerful front to back airflow. There is plenty of space for even the tallest high Performance tower heat sinks, thick liquid cooling radiators and up to 3 of the high-end graphics cards. A case quickly and easily transforms into a test Bench. C ideal for enthusiasts and over clockers. Two durable trifle fans included in the front (also supports a 240mm radiator) for powerful airflow. Supports a tower CPU coolers up to 180mm tall and high-end VGA up to 334mm long. Supports up to 4 HDD or SSDs by removable HDD cages. Motherboard tray can be removed to install, remove or swap components. Dual USB 3. 0 Super Speed ports and X-Dock slots in the front for Lightning fast plug-n-play I/O. Rigid carry handles on the side panels.
4. Rosewill 120mm Case Fan 4-Pack, Long Life Sleeve Bearing Computer Case Fan ROCF-13001, Ultra Quiet Computer Cooling Fan 4 Pack 120 mm Standard Case Fan
Rosewill ROCF-13001 120mm Long Life Sleeve Case Black Case Fan For Computer Cases 4 Pack
5. NZXT H510 Elite – Premium Mid-Tower ATX Case PC Gaming Case – Dual-Tempered Glass Panel – Front I/O USB Type-C Port – Vertical GPU Mount – Integrated RGB Lighting – Water-Cooling Ready – White/Black
- More modern: USB 3.1 gen 2 compatible USB connector on the front panel makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, highspeed external storage, and the latest peripherals to your PC
- Smart device v2: Includes two Hue 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support db modes for voltageregulated or PWM fans
- Extra ordinarily beautiful: The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted temperedglass panels all showcase your stunning build
- Powered by NZXT CAM: use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC
- New features: Front I/o USB typec port, dual tempered glass, vertical GPU mount, and two 140 millimeter aer RGB 2 fans (included)
- Motherboard support: Miniitx, MicroATX, and ATX
From the creators of the original Phantom, NZXT is releasing the next generation and flagship Phantom 820 – a remarkable engineering feat in every aspect. For those hungry for more control of their system, one of the most notable features is a fully integrated state-of-art 4-channel digital fan controller with 15 watts per channel. NZXT is also pioneering integrated Hue lighting, an illumination system for the exterior and interior of your enclosure. You can customize to your heart’s content with an infinite possibility of colors with using integrated adjustments controls. The Phantom 820 is engineered to chill even the most demanding systems, equipped with triple 200mm and a 140mm fans. Maximize the cooling potential by mounting up to nine fans to achieve unrivalled airflow in your chassis. Push the envelope and utilize liquid cooling systems that feature a push-pull configuration with top 280/360mm and bottom 240/280mm radiators up to 60mm thickness for unmatched performance. In addition, a rugged base design lifts the enclosure above ground for display and increased airflow. The Phantom is reinvented again by following its legacy of remarkable asymmetrical and award winning design.
6. GIM KB-24 RGB Case Fans, 5 Pack 120mm Quiet Computer Cooling PC Fans, Music Rhythm 5V ARGB Addressable Motherboard SYNC/RC Controller, Colorful Cooler Speed Adjustable with Fan Control Hub
- The lighting effect of KB-24 RGB case fan is the most outstanding among GIM fans.
- 3 Music Modes: To further optimize your gaming experience, the fans are designed with 3 different music modes and each music mode has it’s own lighting mode, which creates awesome visual and audio effects and help you play games in high spirits.
- RF Wireless Remote: A wireless control is included for convenience and easier operation. By only one key, you can easily adjust fan speed (S/M/H)/ lighting effects/ brightness/ LED speed without opening the case.
- Synchronizable RGB Lighting via Motherboard: It allows you to control fan lighting with 5V addressable RGB motherboards. Compatible with motherboard software includes US aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync, etc.
- No Risk to Purchase: Any quality issue with your fans, please feel free to contact us and let us know. We will try our best to help you! GIM strives to bring the best customer service!
1. When installing the fan with screws, a middle or large Phillips screwdriver is recommended. If your screwdriver is small, it may be difficult to install.
2. Only supports 5V ARGB, not 12V ARGB.
3. RGB does not work, it may be because the motherboard RGB lighting mode is selected (but your motherboard does not have RGB function), please press the “M/B” key to switch to the remote control mode.
4. Please insert the red power cord correctly into the Power interface of the hub, and do not connect to the black LED strip interface.
5. If your motherboard does not have RGB function, it is not necessary to insert 5V ARGB Cable.
6. The correct way to install the screws is to twist the screws in from the outside of the case, not from the inside of the case.
7. Logistics may cause damage to the product. If there is any problem with fans, please feel free to contact the seller through Amazon. We will respond to your questions as soon as possible.
Fan Dimension: 120mm(W) x 120mm(D) x 25mm(H)
Fan Speed: 0-1300
Rated Current: 0.35A
Noise Level: 0-15 dBA
Rated Voltage: DC 12V(fan) / 5V(LED)
Power Input: 1.92W
Lifetime: 20000 Hrs
Controller Connector: 6 PIN(for fan),2*4 PIN(for LED strip)
5 x 120mm Cooling Fan
20 x Mounting Screws
1 x Controller
1 x Remote
1 x SYNC Cable
7. Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh White Airflow ATX Mid-Tower w/E-ATX Support, Polygonal Mesh Front Panel, Crystalline Tempered Glass & 3 ARGB Fans w/Controller
- Polygonal Mesh features a three-dimensional contour and is also capable of simultaneously providing high airflow and dust filtration. .
- A Crystalline Tempered Glass side panel dons a crystalline design, precision engineered for strength as well as aesthetics
- Three included addressable RGB fans flood the build with lighting while providing considerable airflow.
- For enthusiast-grade cooling, two 360mm radiators are supported on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool.
- Support for up to seven 120mm fans and front, top, and rear liquid cooling ensure the utmost in performance.
The E-ATX MasterBox TD500 Mesh White takes airflow performance and turns it into an art form. Powered by three pre-installed ARGB fans, airflow is fed through a geometric, three-dimensional mesh front panel into a system viewed from a crystal-clear tempered glass side panel. The Crystalline Tempered Glass side panel is precision engineered for both its toughness and its aesthetics through CNC machining. Polygonal Mesh takes its form from Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh technology, simultaneously providing high airflow, dust filtration, and a strengthened structure. With advanced technology set firmly into fine art, the MasterBox TD500 Mesh White carves its own path to the bleeding edge.
8. Thermaltake V200 Tempered Glass RGB Edition 12V MB Sync Capable ATX Mid-Tower Chassis with 3 120mm 12V RGB Fan + 1 Black 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1K8-00M1WN-01
- LIGHT UP THE SYSTEM: 3 pre-installed 120mm 12V motherboard sync RGB fans (Sync with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, ASRock, and Biostar 12V Header Mobo) + 1 black fan at back
- BUILT-IN DUAL-MODE 12V SYNC CONTROLLER: Control light via I/O Port RGB Light Button (16 LED modes/7 color) or via 12V header RGB sync motherboard (Sync with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, ASRock, and Biostar 12V Header Mobo)
- 16 LED MODES THROUGH I/O PORT RGB LIGHT BUTTON: RGB Mode, Single Color Mode (7 Colors), Breath Mode (7 Colors), Light Off [7 Colors: Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, White, Purple]
- CLEAR VIEW OF PC GAMING: 4mm thick tempered glass side panel with standard mounting
- BUILT-IN PSU COVER: Cover all your cables for a Professional Look combined with a window to show off your Colorful power
- DRIVE BAYS: 3 x 2.5″ with HDD Bracket + 2 x 3.5″ with HDD Tray
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, and ATX Motherboard
- I/O PORT: USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, RGB Light Button
- OUTSTANDING EXPANDABILITY: 7 expansion slot. Max CPU cooler height: 160mm / Max VGA length: 380mm / Max PSU length: 170mm
- DIMENSION: 17.6″(H) x 8.3″(W) x 17.3″(D), 15.65lb
Designed for PC builders who want a sleek, custom looking case with great airflow and a crystal clear tempered glass panel – the Versa V200 TG RGB is the ultimate mid-tower. This special RGB version comes with three 120mm 12V RGB front fans that are dual-mode controllable either through the front I/O panels, or by connecting to compatible Asus Gigabyte, MSI, ASRock or Biostar motherboards. The V200 TG RGB supports a huge range of air and liquid cooling hardware, high-end GPUs and even a handy PSU cover in the basement. 3 year warranty.
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.6” x 8.3” x 17.3” / 446 x 204 x 439 mm
• Maximum GPU Length: 380mm
• Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
• Maximum PSU Length: 170mm
• Case Type: Mid Tower
• Color: Black
• Case Material: SPCC
• Side Panel: 4mm Tempered Glass Panel x1
• Internal 2.5”/ 3.5” Drive Bay: 3 x 2.5” / 2 x 3.5“
• Expansion Slots: 7
• I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, RGB Button x 1
• Pre-installed Fans: (Rear) 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan x 1 / (Front) 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan x 3
• Air Cooling:
• Front: 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm
• Top: 2 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm
• Rear: 1 x 120mm
• Liquid Cooling:
• Front: 1 x 240mm / 1 x 280mm
• Rear: 1 x 120mm
• Warranty: 3 Years
9. be quiet! BG029 Computer Case
Excellent silence and usability be quiet! Silent base 801 orange delivers the perfect combination of maximum silence and an excellent usability for remarkably quiet configurations.
10. be quiet! Silent Base 801 Window Orange, BGW28, Mid-Tower ATX, 3 Pre-Installed Pure Wings 2 Fans, Tempered Glass Window
- Noise dampening vents provide excellent air permeability with maximum silence
- Extra thick insulation mats of 10mm
- Three preinstalled pure wings 2 140mm fans
- Detachment of the side panels with push pins
- Psu shroud and smart HDD slot covers provide a neat interior
- Decoupled motherboard tray can be relocated for an inverted layout
be quiet! silent base 801 window Orange delivers the perfect combination of maximum silence and an excellent usability for remarkably quiet configurations.
noise dampening vents provide excellent air permeability with maximum silence
extra thick insulation mats of 10mm in the front, top and sides
three preinstalled pure Wings 2 140mm fans ensure a silent airflow
fan controller hubs up to six fans to one PWM connector
fast and secure detachment of the side panels with push pins
psu shroud and Smart HDD slot covers provide a neat interior
decoupled motherboard tray can be relocated for an inverted layout
the power supply can be easily installed from the back of the case
detachable top bracket allows easy fan and radiator installation
full metal body provides stability and a great haptic
side panel made of tinted and tempered glass
three years manufacturer’s warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Quiet Desktop Case for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!