We spent many hours on research to finding quasar microwave convection oven manual, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best quasar microwave convection oven manual, you should not miss this article. quasar microwave convection oven manual coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 quasar microwave convection oven manual by our suggestions
526 reviews analysed
1. ToshibaEM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor, Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode and Sound On/Off, 1.2 Cu.ft, 1100W, Black Stainless Steel
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, veggies and more
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 20.5 x 17.1 x 12.8 inch(W*D*H), large 1.2 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.07*15*9.5 inch(W*D*H), turn table 12.4 inch(Diameter)
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer. Rated Voltage: 120V~ 60Hz
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, glass turntable
- One touch start popcorn and two defrost settings – custom or one-pound auto defrost. Turntable Diameter: 12.4 inches
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, power saving mode, sound on/off option , glass turntable. Rated Input Power(Microwave) : 1550 Watt
- If you wish to mute the buzzer of the microwave, pleas long press on the button “8” for 3-5 seconds. The buzzer is automatically switched off after a long beep.
- The keypad was covered by a protection film during the shipment. Please peel it off before your first use.
This Toshiba 1.2 Cubic feet 1100 watt Black Stainless Steel microwave is the ideal size for apartment kitchens or office break rooms. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook six of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Choose from ten power levels up to 1100 watts. The large digital display has a clock function and can also display a countdown timer as well as the cooking time remaining. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. Easily open or close the microwave with the large, easy-to grip door handle. The Black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. The microwave can be turned on for one to six minutes at 100 percent power by simply touching the number of minutes you would like to cook. If additional cooking time is needed while the microwave is running, press the Start button to add an additional 30 seconds of cooking time.
2. ConvectionWorks® Hi-Q Intelligent Countertop Oven Set, 9-Slice XL Convection Oven Toaster w/Bamboo Cutting Board (10 Accessories, Rotisserie & Spit Included), 1500 Watt, Stainless Steel, Teflon-free
- ✅ NEW! 10PC ALL IN ONE SET INCLUDES – Hi-Q 1500W XL Intelligent ConvectionWorks Convection Oven (36L Capacity, Exterior: 20.6” x 17.3” x 13.1” / Interior: 14.1” x 14.6” x 10.6”), High Quality Bamboo Cutting Board, Cooking Pan, Wire Rack & Handle, Rotisserie Spit & Rods, 2 Silicone Potholders, easy clean Crumb Tray & a quick recipe guide. *Oven is completely Teflon-free with zero non-stick coating.*
- ✅ READY TO COOK FOR PARTIES AND HOLIDAYS – No Setup Required! The perfect solution when your kitchen oven just isn’t enough. Ideal for small kitchens with no oven.
- ✅ 10 INTELLIGENT COOK PRESETS – Toast up to 9 slices of bread at once, Bagels, Pizza, Bake muffins & cookies, Roast & Broil steaks, seafood and fish. Ideal for Defrosting and Reheating to avoid microwaved taste. Large, backlit LED screen features easy to read menu selection with large text. Automatically calculates the ideal time and temperature for your meal. Wide temperature range: Max Temp: 450ºF, Min Temp: 90ºF
- ✅ ROTISSERIE & CONVECTION COOK FUNCTIONS – Decreases cooking time by 30%. Snug and secure door panel insulates oven heat and features easy view tray labels with recommended rack positions. XL ultra deep design for larger pans and dishes. Spacious enough to fit a 12″ pizza. Perfect for small & medium sized poultry. Push time/temp dial to illuminate the LED screen and the light inside the oven.
- ✅ MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY- UL LISTED-120V~ Our hassle-free and easy to understand full warranty protects the ConvectionWorks HI-Q Intelligent Oven against all defects in materials, workmanship and function. Put your mind at easy by registering your product and be sure to remember our 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
3. Toshiba EC042A5C-SS Microwave Oven with Convection Function Smart Sensor and LED Lighting 1.5 cu. ft./1000W Stainless Steel
- Use microwave or convection cooking all in one appliance
- Sensor cooking and reheating functions.Rated Voltage : 120 Volts ~ 60Hz
- Auto menu for roasting, baking, defrosting
- Stainless Steel finish, 21.8 x 21.5 x 13.0 inch(W*D*H), large 1.5 cubic feet capacity, cavity 15.5*15.35*10.2 inch(W*D*H), turn table 13.6 inch(Diameter)
- Stainless Steel easy to clean interior. Rated input power microwave- 1500W
This Toshiba 1.5 Cubic feet 1000 watt black Stainless Steel microwave convection oven has a spacious interior and features convection and microwave cooking. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook or reheat nine of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Combine microwave and convection cooking for optimal results. Choose from ten power levels up to 1000 watts and convection cooking from 170 to 425 degrees F. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. The black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. Stainless Steel interior for easy cleaning.
4. Farberware Black FMO10AHDBKC 1.0 Cu. Ft. 1000-Watt Microwave Oven with Healthy Air Fry, Grill/Convection Function, ECO Mode and LED lighting, Black Stainless Steel
- SPACIOUS & STYLISH: With 1. 0-cu. ft. of cooking capacity, a sleek black stainless steel exterior and stainless steel interior, and 3 different wattage outputs (1000-1150-1800) – this countertop microwave delivers power, style, and convenience to any kitchen
- 11 COOKING PROGRAMS: Auto cooking programs (Auto Reheat, Potato, Meat, Vegetable, Fish, Pasta, Soup, Bake, Pizza, Chicken and Popcorn) provide convenient control and avoid guesswork
- UNIQUE HEALTHY AIR FRY TECHNOLOGY: This extraordinary functionality allows you to cook healthier versions of your favorite deep-fried foods, offering nine fry options such as Frozen French Fries, Hash browns, Frozen Fish, Frozen Onion Rings, Frozen Chicken Nuggets, Fresh Fish/Shrimp, Fresh Chicken/Chicken Wings, Fresh Vegetable, Spring Rolls/Egg Rolls
- BROWN & CRISP COOKING: The Grill Function can be used alone or in combination with the microwave to perfectly reheat a slice of pizza or lasagna, brown a grilled cheese sandwich, cook vegetables & steaks, or toast an English muffin
- COMBINATION COOKING: The Combination Function allows you to combine Grill/Convection features to help keep foods juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside
- LOW-TEMP CONTROL: Low Temperature Control offers five levels of cooking that allows you to slow cook and dehydrate, as well as keep foods warm
- OVEN REFRESH: Oven fan turns on to vent out burning or other smells out of the microwave, keeping it clean
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Nonstick Teflon pan and grill rack are included for grilling and air frying
- GLASS TURNTABLE: Large 12. 5-inch glass turntable allows for even cooking and is removable for easy clean up
- DIGITAL CLOCK: Easy-to-read LED display lights up the digital clock and highlights each cooking setting
The Farberware Gourmet 1. 0 Cubic Foot Microwave Oven with Healthy Air Fry, Grill, and The Farberware Gourmet 1. 0 Cubic Foot 1000 Watt Microwave Oven with Healthy Air Fry, Grill, and Convection Function offers unmatched features with a touch of style. The Farberware line offers state-of the-art technology for home chefs looking for the next level in multi-purpose functionality. With Healthy Air Fry cooking menus the whole family will be able to cook their healthy meal of choice. Grill up your favorite vegetables or steaks with its unique Grill function. Amenities such as +30-Seconds control button, Interior LED lighting, and 10 power control levels take the guesswork out of food prep. 10 Auto cooking programs allow you to heat up every day items in seconds. Additional features include an LED display as well as a child safety lock function to prevent accidental operation.
5. Panasonic Countertop Microwave Oven with FlashXpress Broiler, Genius Sensor Cooking, Popcorn Button and 1000W of Cooking Power – NN-GN68KS – 1.1 cu. ft (Stainless Steel)
- Flash press broiler allows the microwave oven to be used for broiling with grill like results. The specially designed broiling rack lifts food close to infrared grilling element for a crispy brown finish
- Genius sensor cooking built in automatic genius sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods
- other advantages include 18 Preset menu items, quick minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Microwave controls 7 preset auto cook menu items, 13. 4 inches Turntable
- delay start and timer
- more/less control
- child safety lock
- quick 30Sec and popcorn button with 3 cooking levels
- Minimum countertop footprint smart, compact microwave broiler design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity
- Rated output power (microwave): 1000W, rated output power (broiler): 1100W, rated Voltage 120V 60Hz
6. Samsung MG11H2020CT 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Grill Microwave Oven with Ceramic Enamel Interior, Black
- Ceramic Enamel Interior that is both scratch resistant and easy to clean. Cavity Interior – Ceramic Enamel
- 1.1 cu. ft. Capacity with 1000 W of Cooking Power and 10 power levels
- Auto Cook Options to handle any meal with the push of a button
- Grilling Element with Ceramic Plate, pemium Stainless Steel Design with LED display
- Power consumption 1600 Watts 14.5 Ampere, power source 120 Volts 60 Hertz
Samsung MG11H2020CT 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Grill Microwave Oven with Ceramic Enamel Interior, Black
From the Manufacturer
Samsung 1.1 cu. ft. Counter Top Microwave with 1000 W of cooking power and ceramic enamel interior.
7. ConvectionWorks Hi-Q Intelligent Countertop Oven Set, 6-Slice Compact Convection Toaster, w/ Bamboo Cutting Board & Silicone Rack Handle (10 Accessories, Rotisserie & Spit Included), 1500 Watt, Stainless Steel, Teflon-free
- ✅New COMPACT Size! 18.3″ x 14.2″ x 11.8″ – 10 Piece All In One Set Includes: 1500 Watt Stainless Steel Convection Oven (25L capacity, Interior dimensions: 12.5″ x 12″ x 10″), Bamboo cutting board, Baking tray, Wire rack, Crumb tray, Oven-safe silicone rack handle, 2 heat-resistant pot holders & Rotisserie spit and rods. *Oven is completely Teflon-free with zero non-stick coating.*
- ✅ READY TO COOK FOR PARTIES AND HOLIDAYS – No Setup Required! The perfect solution when your kitchen oven just isn’t enough. Ideal for small kitchens with no oven.
- ✅ 10 INTELLIGENT COOK PRESETS – Toast up to 6 slices of bread at once, Bagels, Pizza, Bake muffins & cookies, Roast & Broil steaks, seafood and fish. Ideal for Defrosting and Reheating to avoid microwaved taste. Large, backlit LED screen features easy to read menu selection with large text. Automatically calculates the ideal time and temperature for your meal. Wide temperature range: Max Temp: 450ºF, Min Temp: 90ºF
- ✅ ROTISSERIE & CONVECTION COOK FUNCTIONS – Decreases cooking time by 30%. Snug and secure door panel insulates oven heat and features easy view tray labels with recommended rack positions. Spacious enough to fit an 8″ pizza. Perfect for small & medium sized poultry. Push time/temp dial to illuminate the LED screen.
- ✅ MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY- UL LISTED- 120V~ Our hassle-free and easy to understand full warranty protects the ConvectionWorks Compact Intelligent Oven against all defects in materials, workmanship and function. Put your mind at easy by registering your product and be sure to remember our 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
8. Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven, Stainless Steel
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo Convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility
- This oven control allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150°F for an adjustable time of up to 6hrs
- Extra large interior accommodates two 16″ pizzas
- Preheat setting gets oven temperature up to where you need for precise cooking
- 90-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
Voilà, dinner’s done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. There’s no reason to turn up the heat with your conventional oven, as the Oster Digital French Door Oven cooks more efficiently, using up to 50% less energy. With 90-minute timer, your foods cook as long as you need, then the oven shuts off automatically. With a countertop oven this attractive, this efficient and this easy to use, you’ll enjoying using it for every meal you prepare!
9. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Quasar Microwave Convection Oven Manual for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!