We spent many hours on research to finding passive cooling lga 1151, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best passive cooling lga 1151, you should not miss this article. passive cooling lga 1151 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 passive cooling lga 1151 by our suggestions
860 reviews analysed
1. SilverStone Technology SST-NT07-115X-USA LGA1150/1151/1155/1156 CPU Cooler Low Profile 23mm Tall for 65W TDP Support with 80mm PWM Fan SST-NT07-115X
SilverStone Technology nitrogon nt07-115x is a super slim profile CPU cooler designed for space Limited applications that utilizes LGA1150/1151/1155/1156platforms. It has a copper center construction with extruded aluminum fins for excellent thermal conductive capability that rivals many larger coolers. The custom 80mm PWN fan was designed with fan blades to achieve the highest air pressure possible while maintaining an acoustic profile that is rare for cooler of this size. At a total height of only 23mm tall, The nt07-115x is an essential choice for super slim cases such as Silverstone Petit PT12 or PT13 utilizing LGA1150/1151/1155/1156 processors.
2. Arctic Freezer 13 CO – 200 Watt Multi-compatible Low Noise CPU Cooler with Extreme High Durability for AMD AM4 and Ryzen, UCACO-FZ13100-BL
- SUPERIOR COOLING PERFORMANCE: A 92 mm PWM fan in combination with double-sided 6 mm copper heatpipes and a 45-fin heatsink enables to deliver high performance and improve heat transfer from the CPU.
- LOW NOISE: Freezer 13 CO is one of the quietest coolers in the market. The fan speed adjusts according to the CPU temperature and thus the noise level remains at an absolute minimum.
- ENHANCED BEARING: The dual ball bearing used in the fan reduces rotational friction considerably, is less sensitive to dust and high temperature & hence up to 5 times more durable than other bearings.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The unique push-pin mounting system offers a hassle-free installation in minutes and excellent stability.
- MULTI-COMPATIBILITY: with AMD Sockets FM2, FM1, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, AM4, 939 and 754
- Intel Sockets 1366, 1151, 1156, 1155 and 775.
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support. About ARCTIC
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support.
3. Noctua NH-L9i, Premium Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x (Brown)
- Due to the slim 23mm heat sink and the NF-A9x14 low profile fan that measures only 14mm in thickness, the NH-L9 stands a mere 37mm tall, which makes it ideal for use in compact HTPCs or Small Form Factor cases that offer minimum clearance for CPU coolers.. Air flow – 33.8 CFM. Noise level – 23.6 decibels
- The NH-L9i has a 95x95mm footprint that complies exactly to the Intel LGA115x socket keep-out zone. This means that it won’t cause issues with chipset coolers and doesn’t overhang the RAM slots, so it’s fully compatible with tall memory modules.
- Most Intel LGA115x based mini-ITX mainboards have the PCIe slot sitting right next to 95x95mm socket zone. While larger coolers that exceed this zone are likely to block the PCIe slot, the 95x95xmm sized NH-L9i provides full compatibility with PCIe cards.
- The highly optimized NF-A9x14 premium fan features Noctua’s proprietary AAO frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures. Supporting PWM for fully automatic speed control, the NF-A9x14 allows the NH-L9i to stay remarkably quiet.
- Allowing to reduce the maximum speed of the NF-A9x14 fan from 2500 to 1800rpm, the included Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) makes it possible to achieve near-silent setups using CPUs with less than 65W TDP.
- The NH-L9i bundles a custom-designed, back plate-less SecuFirm2 mounting system for LGA115x that offers extended compatibility with mini-ITX boards and makes installation easier than ever, all while maintaining the trusted SecuFirm2 quality.
- Noctua’s much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
4. Noctua NH-D9L, Premium CPU Cooler with NF-A9 92mm Fan (Brown)
- Compact dual-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Only 110mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX, Small Form Factor or 3U builds
- Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3 (Square ILM), LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150 & AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2, FM2+ (backplate required), AM4 with NM-AM4 Includes award-winning NT-H1 thermal compoudn.
- Trusted Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty.
5. Intel Fan Heatsink Assembly Air 1151 Cooling BXTS15A
Intel Fan Heatsink Assembly, Air Cooling, Supports the LGA115x Sockets, NOT Designed for Overclocking
6. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo (RR-212E-20PK-R2) CPU Cooler with PWM Fan, Four Direct Contact Heat Pipes
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC(Continuous Direct Contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction,Fan Rated Voltage:12V DC,Fan Noise Level:9 – 36 dBA
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow. AM4 bracket available through Cooler Master USA
- Fan Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches. Heat Sink Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inches. Fan Speed: 600 – 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2066 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 /
- AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations.
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC (Continuous Direct Contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the Intel: LGA 2011, 1366, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 775,AMD: FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, AM1.
- Fan Dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in).
- Heatsink Dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 mm (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 in).
7. ThermaltakeGravity i2 95W Intel LGA 1156/1155/1150/1151 92mm CPU Cooler CLP0556-D
The Gravity i2 from Thermaltake, provides a simple solution, optimized for low power processors. Designed for proper clearance and easy installation, the 92mm fan delivers better cooling performance, with low noise, over standard cooling solutions. Supporting LGA 1150/1155/1156 socket types and 7 blades for better cooling performance, the Gravity i2 offers a perfect ratio of compact size and cooling performance.
8. Thermaltake 7-bladed 92mm 4-Pins PWM Aluminum Extrusion CPU Cooling Fan for Intel Core i7/i5/i3 CLP0556-B
Thermaltake 7-bladed 92mm 4-Pins PWM Aluminum Extrusion CPU Cooling Fan for Intel Core i7/i5/i3 CLP0556-B
Gravity i2 is a simple low-profile CPU cooler with a compact size 92mm fan in 7-bladed design; aluminum extrusion heatsink can dissipate heat up to 95W. Optimized solution for low power processors. Gravity i2 supports Intel Socket LGA 1150/1155/1156.
Compatibility: Intel LGA 1156/1155/1150/1151
Heatsink Material: Aluminum
Fan Dimension: ∅92 x 25 mm
Fan Speed: 1800 RPM
Rated Voltage: 12 V
Start Voltage: 6 V
Rated Current: 0.12 A
Power Input: 1.44 W
Air Flow: 31.343 CFM
Air Pressure: 1.484 MM-H2O
Noise: 21.3 dBa
Life time/Fan Life time: 40,000 hours
pin connect: 3 pin
Cooling Power: 95 W
Heatsink Dimension: 63 H * 95.8 W * 95.8 L mm
Weight: 320 g
9. 2U Server CPU Cooler Copper Base+Copper fin for Intel LGA 1150 1151 1155 1156 i3 i5 i7 Workstation Industrial Computer Active Cooling
- CPU Socket: Intel LGA 115X (1150 1151 1155 1156)
- Application platform:Intel Core i7-2600, i5-2500 series ,Intel Core i3& i5,Xeon Processor 3400 Series
- Full Size :89mm x 89mm x 65mm / Mounting hole distance:75mm x 75mm
- Heatsink Material:Copper Base + copper fin / Net Weight:648g
- Cooling fan:DC 12v, dual ball bearing ,4pin,6025 fan / Speed Reference:5000RPM
2U server Active cooling CPU cooler
CPU Socket: Intel LGA 115X (1150 1151 1155 1156)
Application platform:Intel Core i7-2600, i5-2500 series ,Intel Core i3& i5,Xeon Processor 3400 Series
Mounting hole distance:75mm x 75mm
Heatsink Material:Copper Base + copper fin
Heatsink processing technology:Copper base+copper fin Reflow
Full Size :89x89x65mm
Cooling fan Specifications:
Dimension:60mm x 60mm x 25mm (6025)
Bearing Type:Dual Ball Bearing
Connection:4pin with PWM
1.Server CPU COOLER * 1
1.Pls be sure that this Cooler can fit to your CPU model, if can’t sure, pls contact us.
2.This Cooler is prefer to Server and Industrial Personal Computer, big noise, we don’t recommand to use it on personal computer.
3.The fan is 4pin with PWM and can condition the speed according to the CPU temperature automatically.The default fan speed model is different in per motherboard. (mute,standard,full-speed mode) , if you want mute mode, pls revise the fan speed model in BIOS, don’t think that it has only one speed mode.
4.When you mounting radiator, pls don’t turn the singal screw tightly at once, should fix the four sets screw on it then turn them tight one by one slowly. (make sure the CPU can contact the radiator totally and keep it balance don’t make it crushed)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Passive Cooling Lga 1151 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!