We spent many hours on research to finding outdoor propane gas cooktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best outdoor propane gas cooktop, you should not miss this article. outdoor propane gas cooktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 outdoor propane gas cooktop by our suggestions
745 reviews analysed
1. SHINESTAR 7,200 BTU Dual Fuel Portable Propane and Butane Gas Stove with Single Burner and Carry Case for Outdoor Camping, CSA Certificated
- Dual fuel gas stove is compatible with both propane (fuel not included) and butane (fuel not included), operates on a single butane canister 8 oz or a propane canister 16.4 oz.
- Pass CSA certificated. Two specially designed safety devices, guarantee the utmost safeties in use from the risk of gas leakage, and/or backflow
- Includes propane converter regulator hose,allow you connect the stove to a 16.4 oz propane tank. No need to buy other accessories
- 7,200BTU/HR this camping stove has enough heat output to help you solve cooking problems.Reliable for camping, outdoor cooking
- Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With instruction manual.Designed to be taken anywhere
Don’t worry，we provided complete instruction manual on the product packaging. (For your safety, please carefully read the manual warning information.)
This portable dual duel camping stove can be used with round shape grill pan for various cooking.
The portable stove uses 8 oz canister or propane tank 16.4 oz. (NOT included), and is perfect for any outdoor camping.
Gas canister lock：press gas canister lock downward to lock position.
Built safe position of lid opening hole:insert finger to pull hood open.
Safety Protection Device：
Over pressure protection device：to eject the canister which results in shut off the gas supply.
Built in canister ejection system：ejection butane fuel canister if irregular flow/pressure is detected.
Enough Heat Output：
The heat of 7200btu/hr is enough for outdoor travel, BBQ, fishing and camping.
Windshield:prevent flame from being extinguished by wind.
1.Keep away from any open flame.
2.Do not attempt to light the stove.
3.Never use the gas stove in an enclosed space.
4.Must be Install and use correctly according to the instructions to avoid danger.
5.Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
2. Gas One Two Burner Propane Stove Outdoor High Pressure Propane 2 Burner [UPGRADED] 150,000 BTU with 0-20 PSI High Pressure Adjustable Regulator and Steel Braided Hose
- Propane double burner for outdoor cooking equipped with two burner heads, Each exuding 75, 000 BTU (for a total of 150, 000 BTU), gas one’s double burner provides extreme heat for various different cooking scenarios. From Tailgating to catering, this burner stands out for those looking for a little more range in their heat
- Rugged construction stove built sturdy and designed to last, the B-5000 demonstrates the needed combination of power and control. Along with its rugged body, The double burner comes with detachable legs to make portability convenient and easy to compartmentalize
- Adjustable 0-20 psi regulator with Steel braided hose long lasting and reliably durable, the B-5000 comes with an adjustable high pressure 0-20 psi Steel braided regulator that allows for a secure source of gas flow
- Individual heat dial per burner The portable burner is supplied with two individual heat dials to control each specific flame. From simmering meat to boiling water, adjust the burners flame to Meet your precise need
- High quality Regulator – the double burner regulator ensures a safe cooking experience by monitoring the propane gas flow and disallowing further leakage when internal or external issues are detected
Our high-pressure burner is the best choice for anyone who has more in mind than the average fried egg. The b-5000 double burner comes with multiple features that make it worthy of any project, such as a cast-iron build that ensures its durability. The burner also has removable legs, making it easy to store & carry your stove to wherever you go. Along with the legs, A foolproof heat dial will help you set your burner to whichever mode of heat you wish. At Gas One, safety is first this burner comes with a regulator & heat resistant hose Made of steel-braid! Growingup to 150, 000 BTU, this stove offers limitless adventures.
3. Camp Chef Explorer Double Burner Stove
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
NOTE:EXPLORER TROUBLESHOOTING YELLOW FLAME 1. Adjust Air Shutter until burner has blue flame. Some yellow tipping of the flame is normal. 2. See Instruction Manual for Cleaning the burner FLAME IS VERY SMALL AND WON’T INCREASE. 1.Make sure there is propane in the tank and the propane tank is turned on a minimum of 3 full turns 2. Follow all instructions in manual for leak testing the stove. 3.Turn all valves on the stove to the off position. Turn the Propane Tank off. Disconnect regulator from the tank. Reconnect regulator to the tank. Slowly turn tank on. Follow all instructions in the manual for leak testing the stove. If no leaks are found follow all instructions in the manual for lighting the appliance
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
4. GasOne B-5450+50480 Gas ONE Burner with Cover Propane Stove 200,000 BTU, Black
- Weather proof cover – Gas one cover protects against rain, snow and other outdoor elements
- High heat output- 200, 000 BTU
- fully adjustable heat-control regulator knob (paint chipping after use is perfectly normal, there is no paint that will withstand 200, 000BTU at the moment), power with control
- Heavy-duty- perfect for brewing, camping, fishing, outdoor cooking, emergency preparedness, etc., strong and long lasting
- Safety – heat adjustable regulator included for use with propane tank, hose included for attaching to propane tank, o-ring installed on regulator to ensure that there is no gas leakage (it is possible to tighten by hand, but is advisable to use tools in order to tighten)
- Steel Braided hose – 0-20 psi adjustable regulator with Steel braided hose included to use with propane tank
This high-pressure burner has an output of 200, 000 BTU, giving you the power to cook just about anything on your menu. Our one burner stove is perfect for camping, fishing, outdoor cooking, emergency preparedness, & more. At GasOne, safety & heat go hand in hand. The burner is accompanied by a 0-20 psi, high-pressure regulator which controls gas & pressure flow, ensuring a secure experience with your burner. The regulator uses an o-ring to prevent any gas leakage.
5. GasOne Propane or Butane Stove GS-3400P Dual Fuel Portable Camping and Backpacking Gas Stove Burner with Carrying Case Great for Emergency Preparedness Kit (Gold)
- DUEL FUEL – Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included), Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz , Propane converter Regulator Included, **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PIEZO ELECTRIC IGNITION – Piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame, No need for lighters or matches with this stove
- EASY TO USE – Our GS-3400P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- SAFETY FEATURES – Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism (butane), Will eject cartridge when irregular pressure is detected
- NOTES – Flame supervision that does not allow for the flow of fuel until flame is ignited (propane) *If you can not find butane canister near you, with our GS-3400P you can always use propane cylinder instead or vice versa. *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
6. Empava 30" 5 Italy Sabaf Burners Gas Stove Cooktop Stainless Steel EMPV-30GC5B70C, 30 Inch
- Designed and Engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture , DOUBLES the usual industry for an exceptional quality Empava stove top.
- LPG/NG Convertible (Both Nozzles Included) delivers the same maximum BTU power to propane and natural gas cooktops – Works manually w/o electricity. Capable for multi-purpose such as RVs, light cooking family, small kitchen and outdoor use, etc. Compatible to install above any Empava 24/30 in. under-counter single wall oven.
- The 5 World Class Made in Italy SABAF burner gas cooktops by Empava features one of the latest flame failure thermocouples auto shut off protection technology that prevent gas leak to keep your home and family safe.
- Enjoy minimal cleanup with sealed burners to prevent food from falling into them. Stain and heat discoloration resistant stainless-steel surface will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come.
- The durable knobs and laser cut full-width edge-to-edge heavy cast iron grates can be cleaned in the dishwasher for hassle-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance to enhance the premium look.
- Empava recessed gas cooktop offers you the flexibility you need to make all your favorite dishes with precision and flair 4 different versatile burner size with a Dual Ring 12000-BTU burner, a 10000-BTU burner, double 6500-BTU burner and 4000-BTU burner distribute even heat for simmer, boil, stir-frying, steaming, melting or even caramelizing!
- Now you are cooking! Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this cooktop. Product Dimensions: 29. 92 in. L x 20. 07 in. W x 4. 52 in. H, Cutout Dimensions: 28. 55 in. L x 18. 7 in. W. Pre-installed 110v power cord, Natural Gas Regulator and LPG Nozzles included. (LPG Conversion Kit included)
The next high-end US & Canada CSA certified gas cooktop by Empava Appliances it’s the real “secret weapon” behind many great meals Let this gas operated appliance give you the utmost in cooking flexibility and help you cook like a professional chef in your own home Still hesitating? Check out the Empava induction cooktop and wall oven as well!
7. Coleman Gas Camping Stove | Classic Propane Stove, 2 Burner
- COOKING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 2 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: For precise temperature control
- WIND-BLOCKING PANELS: Shield burners from wind
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure-control technology for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- RUNTIME: Up to 1 hour on high on one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner on a dependable stove that packs up easily with the Coleman Classic Propane Gas Camping Stove. The 2 burners put out 20,000 total BTUs of grilling power and are shielded from the wind by adjustable wind-blocking panels. Rest assured, your stove will perform consistently even in extreme conditions thanks to the pressure regulator.
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
8. Basecamp F235830 2 Burner Angle Iron Stove, Multi
- Length: 14.88, Width: 19.88, Weight (Lbs): 12.45. Adjustable legs to achieve level cooking surface on uneven terrain
- Recommended for hunting blinds, deer stands, camping, rv, fishing, hunt camps, tailgating, patio, sporting events, beach, beer brewing, canning, clam bakes and boiling. Outdoor use only
Adjustable legs to achieve level cooking surface on uneven terrain. Range style top to raise cooking vessel above frame improving combustion. Durable welded frame; thicker gas manifold system and corrosion resistant brass valves for use in the elements. Recommended for hunting blinds, deer stands, camping, rv, fishing, hunt camps, tailgating, patio, sporting events, beach, beer brewing, canning, clam bakes and boiling. Outdoor use only
9. 30 inches Gas Cooktop 5 Burners Gas Stove gas hob stovetop Stainless Steel Cooktop 5 Sealed Burners Cast Iron Grates Built-in Gas Stove Top LPG/NG Gas Cooktop Thermocouple Protection and Easy to Clean
- SPECIFICATIONS – Product Dimensions: 30 inch L x 20 inch W x 4.7 inch H, Cutout Dimensions: 28.9 Inch L x 18.7 Inch W x R10 – 5 Burners: Onetriple ring burner 3.3KW/H, One Rapid burner 2.75KW/H, two Semi rapid burner 1.75KW/H, One Auxiliary burner 1.0KW/H – LPG / NG Convertible (Both Nozzles Included)
- EFFORTLESS CLEANING- Built to last Stainless Steel cooktop surface is Constructed with201 SS Grade surface, corrosion resistance and easy to clean. Durable Melt-Proof Metal Knobs and heavy Duty Flat Cast iron grates are easily for clean and maintenance. Modern and stylish finishes designed to perform as well as it looks. A stainless steel cooktop surface makes cleanup easy.
- SAFETY PERFORMANCE-Electronic ignition, with standard 110-Volt plug Flame failure safety device, Features a thermocouple flame-out failure system, ensuring the gas will shut off automatically if a flame is not detected, helping to avoid the risk of gas leakage.
- ENCLOSED CHASSIS DESIGN- The enclosed chassis is designed to prevent airflow from affecting combustion stability during cooking. Liquefied petroleum gas nozzles are preset and can be replaced with nozzles to meet your different needs.
- HBHOB- is a professional household cooktops manufacturer with rich development experiences. The stoves and hobs are energy conservation， safety and efficient, stable property. The main burner takes Aluminum dispatcher and it will be long-life. The surface of the cooktops is a delicacy and decent.
With the HBHOB Stainless Steel Gas Stove Top, You Don’t Have to Sacrifice Quality for Price. The gas cooktop offers you the flexibility you need to make all your favorite dishes with precision and flair, featuring 5 burners, heavy cast iron grates, and flame out thermocouple protection to protect against overheating and leaks.
GAS STOVE TOP FEATURES:
Product Dimensions: 30 inch(W) x 20 inch(D) x 4.7 inch(H).
Cut out size:28.9 inch(W) x 18.7 inch(D).
5 Burners: 3.3KW triple ring wok burner,2.75kw Rapid Burner, 2 1.75kw Semi Rapid burner,1 kW Auxiliary Burner; Which make all kinds of heating power output.
100% stainless steel cooktop. It has the characters of anti-rust, difficult deformation and easy to clean. When cleaning, please use the soft cloth with a light cleanser. Even there are scratches on the panel.
Melt-Proof Metal Knobs.
Heavy cast-iron grates. The cast-iron support is heavy and stable, coated with enamel, make its high-temperature resistance and not easy to rust.
A cooktop is LPG/NG Dual Fuel.
Thermocouple protection: Fire turns off automatically if it overheats or there is a leak.
Easy plug and go installation.
Electric ignition- 110V AC pulse ignition.
Capable for multi-purpose such as RVs, light cooking family, small kitchen, mobile home and outdoor use, etc.
1, Our product take 110 Voltage AC power ignition but if outside without AC power, it can ignition with lighter or another flame.
2, The figure of the product will confirm by main product picture.
3, Our product has 100% inspection on whole products, gas leakage inspection, and valves inspection and enjoy our products safely.
4, After installation of our product, please check all the joints and make sure they are sealed well. Put the burner set, burner caps and works are in the right position.
This product does not provide: regulator
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Outdoor Propane Gas Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!