Top 8 Nikon D3400 Nifty Fifty
We spent many hours on research to finding nikon d3400 nifty fifty, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best nikon d3400 nifty fifty, you should not miss this article. nikon d3400 nifty fifty coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 nikon d3400 nifty fifty by our suggestions
766 reviews analysed
1. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX-format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 mm (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal Length-50 mm, Minimum Focus Distance-1.48 ft.(0.45 m)
- Newly developed optical system with Aspherical lens element, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- M/A Focus Mode Switch,Filter Thread 58 mm, Autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs
- Lens not zoomable
What’s in the box: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens, 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap, LF-4 Rear Lens Cap, HB-47 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S 50mm f/1.4G, CL-1013 Soft Lens Case, 5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension).
2. Nikon 50mm f/1.8G Auto Focus-S NIKKOR FX Lens – (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
The AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G lens features a fast maximum aperture that is ideal for everyday shooting, perfect in low lighting situations and great for producing images with beautiful background blur (Bokeh). It includes Silent Wave Motor technology (SWM) for fast and precise autofocus, M/A focus mode switch for seamless changes between manual and autofocus operation and an aspherical lens element for outstanding optical performance with high contrast.
3. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Go beyond the ordinary with the AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G, a lens designed to excel in low-light and nighttime applications but with characteristics you’ll enjoy for so much more. Its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture produces outstanding evenly lit images with edge-to-edge sharpness–virtually no sagittal coma or light falloff. Its unique design and rounded 9-blade diaphragm produce stunning bokeh and depth of field control from f/1.4 to infinity-equally useful in daytime portraits and nighttime cityscapes. Whether you’re shooting photos or HD video, FX or DX-format, the AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G offers thrilling new capabilities and inspiration.
From the Manufacturer
A low-light powerhouse that shines in nearly any situation.
Go beyond the ordinary with the AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G, a lens designed to excel in low-light and nighttime applications but with characteristics you’ll enjoy for so much more. Its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture produces outstanding evenly lit images with edge-to-edge sharpness—virtually no sagittal coma or light falloff. Its unique design and rounded 9-blade diaphragm produce stunning bokeh and depth of field control from f/1.4 to infinity—equally useful in daytime portraits and nighttime cityscapes. Whether you’re shooting photos or HD video, FX or DX-format, the AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G offers thrilling new capabilities and inspiration.
Outstanding low-light photos and videos
Virtually no sagittal coma flare or light falloff
When shooting photos or video in low light—especially at night—you often want your lens aperture wide open. With many lenses, though, shooting at maximum aperture can cause a slight distortion at the edge of your frame—points of light render as diamond-shaped flares. The AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G is specially designed to combat this distortion while providing even brightness across the frame. Capture sharp, evenly lit photos and videos, edge to edge.
Natural depth of field, beautiful bokeh
9 rounded-blade aperture for excellent bokeh control
The AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G adds a dramatic sense of depth to your compositions—both at short distances as well as long-distance landscapes. When shooting stills of a close subject, the AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G can achieve beautiful bokeh with soft, natural edges that diminishes smoothly away from your focal point. When recording HD video, use these outstanding bokeh characteristics for interesting smooth focusing transitions and drawing attention to your subject. .
Flattering, versatile perspective
Versatile 58mm focal length
Paying homage to the acclaimed Noct Nikkor 58mm f/1.2, the 58mm focal length falls in the sweet spot between a standard lens (50mm) and a medium telephoto lens (85mm). On an FX-format D-SLR, it offers a natural perspective with just enough telephoto characteristic to exaggerate depth of field. On a DX-format D-SLR, its 87mm equivalent perspective is ideal for portraits and other medium telephoto uses.
- HB-68 Bayonet Lens Hood
- LC-58 Snap-On Front Lens Cap 58mm
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-1015 Soft Lens Case
4. Nippon Kogaku Japan Nikon 50mm f/1.4 f1.4 Nikkor-S non-AI manual focus lens
Nikon Nikkor-S Auto 50mm f/1.4 Nippon Kogaku MF Non-Ai Lens w/ Both Caps
Excellent Prime Nippon Kogaku Nikon 50mm f/1.4 lens. Lens comes with both original caps. Lens has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lens has a couple specks of dust inside, this has no effect on it use. Lens has no fungus, haze, separation or oil on the blades. Cosmetically lens is very nice with some wear due to normal use. Some of the white lettering on the word “Nikkor” has worn off (please see photos).
5. Nikon 2137 50mm f/1.8D Auto Focus Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Renewed)
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light, Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition
- Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, and D5500 cameras, and the lens may be used with manual focus only.
The Nikon AF 50mm f/1.8D is a supremely lightweight lens that combines the ease of autofocus operation with advanced Nikon optics. This affordable NIKKOR lens is ideal for scenery or full-length portraits. Stops down to f/22 for excellent depth-of-field control, and incorporates a multi-layer coating that minimizes flare and ghosting.
6. Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Len [International Version, No Warranty]
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Fixed Focal Length Lens
7. Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Prime Lens (Black) – International Version (No Warranty)
Nikon AF nikkor 50mm F/1.8D Prime lens (Black) – International version (no warranty)
8. Nikon 50mm f/1.8 f1.8 AI manual focus lens
Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 AI Nikkor Lens (Long nose) EXCELLENT!
Great vintage Nikon high quality glass optics lens. This lens has been fully examined and tested. It comes with a filter and the front and rear caps shown in the photo. Cosmetic condition is 9/10 with just very minor marks to the exterior. Personally, I prefer this lens to the “pancake” version. We guarantee your happiness for 30 days! No fungus, haze, separation or oil on the blades to ruin your day.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nikon D3400 Nifty Fifty for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!