637 reviews analysed
1. Nutone PurePower 550 Air Watts Central Vacuum System Power Unit (PurePower 5501)
- Designed with ULTRASILENT Technology which combines sound absorbing materials and assembly techniques to offer one of the lowest noise levels in in the industry. Deep cleaning has never been so peaceful!
- Delivers 550 Air Watts of power to ensure deeper cleaning than conventional upright vacuums
- UL Listed for your confidence
- Large 6 U.S. gallon disposable bag (only needs to be emptied every 6 months on average) traps dust and bacteria better than ever. Uses NuTone model 391 Vacuum Bags.
- Thru-flow motor combined with Sound-absorbing high-performance material and assembly techniques make these vacuums among the quietest in the industry ensuring quiet operation that won’t disturb the household while you vacuum
- no muffler required
- 5 year parts, 3 year labor warranty with support from an award winning customer service team
The PurePower PP5501 power unit combines powerful suction and self-cleaning filtration, to remove dust and other allergens from your home. It features a sleek design that can fit into small spaces like an apartment, condominium or home 1,000 to 4,000 square feet. This compact unit is small enough to fit in a laundry room or even a closet. The PP5501 operates quietly and is virtually silent when vacuuming if it is installed in a basement or garage. With better filtration, you won’t be spreading the dust around — because microscopic dust particles are exhausted to the exterior of your home.
2. Cen-Tec Systems 92927 Central Vacuum Power Nozzle Kit
- Central vacuum package includes a power nozzle, integrated electric telescopic wand, and 35 foot total control electric hose allowing you to control both the vacuum and the nozzle from the hose handle
- The 14Wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, Electrolux, eureka, vacumaid, vacuflo, nutone, cyclovac, canavac, husky, star power, md, and imperium
- 35 foot crush proof total control hose lets you turn your central vacuum on and off from the hose handle independent of the power nozzle
- Premium American made dusting tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool can be caddied on the wand using the provided tool clip letting you take them along for faster cleaning
The Cen-Tec 92927 central vacuum accessory package is designed to provide superior cleaning for today’s home with both carpeted and hard floor surfaces. The power nozzle is designed to provide the three features most sought in cleaning. Excellent deep down dirt recovery, excellent Grooming of the carpeted surface, and superior edge cleaning. The life time reinforced poly-V belt will provide years of reliable service without the need to routinely Replace the Drive belt. The 35 foot total control hose is the longest permitted by UL/CSA standard so you are sure to reach all areas of your home. Customers most often request a hose Sock to protect the investment in their home and furnishing and we have recognized this by pre-installing a premium Sock treated with an anti-microbial to protect you and your home environment. The universal hose end makes the 92927 compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, ELECTROLUX, eureka, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, Nutone, Cyclovac, Canavac, husky, star power, Md, and imperium brands. The 14 inch wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance. The quiet Drive poly-V Drive system reduces vibration and noise while providing consistent power from the motor to the carpet agitator. The quiet Drive belt is set away from the edge of the nozzle to allow for brushed edge cleaning to both sides of the nozzle. A soft Bumper protects furnishing. A quick release wand system allows you to draw the wand for detail cleaning and quickly return to operation of the power nozzle. The nozzle is connected to the hose through a fully integrated telescopic electric wand.
3. 35′ "Comet" Central Vacuum Kit with Hose, Power Head & Tools – Works with All Brands of Central Vacuum Units
- Light gray 35ft 1 3/8″ inside diameter electric crushproof hose (27% more airflow than 1 1/4″ inside diameter hose) with a 3-way switch and a soft grip ergonomic handle.
- Light gray colored “Comet” power head.
- Comes complete with a 4 piece tool kit (12″ Floor brush, crevice tool, upholstery tool and duster), telescopic wand for use with floor brush, red dust mop, caddy bag, wand tool caddy attachment, hose hanger and wall holder
- Compatible with any standard 1.5 inch inside diameter wall inlet valves. Please measure your inlet valve to ensure compatibility. Your choice of either a pigtail or direct connect hose configuration. Please notify us of your choice after purchase.
- Not compatible with the Vacuflo proprietary inlet valve (HP Vacuflo Series 4940, 4949, 4940, 4941) . If you are unsure of compatibility, please message Alder Products Ltd.
Electric Hose – Compatible with any 1.5″ wall inlet valve – 1 3/8″ inside diameter crush-proof lightweight hose with button lock handle with a 3-way control switch – 360 degree swivel handle – New handle design with a soft grip – Strain relief helps maintain consistent suction by preventing kinks in the hose at the handleElectric Power Head – Durable drive/geared belt – Electronic reset button to protect motor; motor will instantly stop if the brush roller is jammed – Headlight for improved viewing angle – Sealed ball bearings for no hair build-up Brush roller viewing window – On/Off foot pedal switch button – Non-marking wheels – Great edge cleaning – Protective bumper to protect baseboards and furniture – 13 inch cleaning path Tools/Accessories – Mesh attachment caddy bag – Steel ratchet wand – Set of cord management button lock wands with cord clips – 4 piece tool kit (12″ Floor brush, crevice tool, upholstery tools and duster) – Wand tool caddy attachment – Hose hanger – Wand holder – Red dust mop
4. EnviroCare Replacement Micro Filtration Vacuum Cleaner Dust Bags for Modern Day 12 Gallon Central Vacuums 3 Pack
- Works With: Modern Day DES-MD814L Modern Day MD814L Modern Day MD 12 gallon Modern Day 721-5
- Modern Day Central Vacuum Bags 12 gallon Elastic Top Bags.
- On Air Force, SilentMaster, and Modernday the bag fits over the blue cloth support #711. Although this bag may seem big, it was designed this way. After inserting the bag open it up inside the vacuum by pushing down and out from the sides.
- 1 pack 3 each Vacuum Bags Micron by Envirocare Central vacuum bag fits Air Force, Silent Master, MD, AirFlow CFM, Stor-Vac, and Modern Day units over 34 inches tall (total length). Replaces older #721H. Elastic top bag, high performance bag is sold in packs of 3 each.
- Packaging may vary.
Modern Day Central Vacuum Bags 12 gallon Elastic Top Bags.;1 pack 3 each Vacuum Bags Micron by Envirocare Central vacuum bag fits Air Force, Silent Master, MD, AirFlow CFM, Stor-Vac, and Modern Day units over 34 inches tall (total length). Replaces older #721H. Elastic top bag, high performance bag is sold in packs of 3 each.;On Air Force, SilentMaster, and Modernday the bag fits over the blue cloth support #711. Although this bag may seem big, it was designed this way. After inserting the bag open it up inside the vacuum by pushing down and out from the sides.;Works With: Modern Day DES-MD814L Modern Day MD814L Modern Day MD 12 gallon Modern Day 721-5
5. EnviroCare Replacement Micro Filtration Vacuum Cleaner Dust Bags for MD 8 Gallon Central Vacuums 3 Pack
MD 8 Gallon Central Vacuum Cleaner Bags (3 pack)
6. Free Flow Hose and Pipe Maintenance Sheets Tornado Power Cleaning Cloths
- Clean, deodorize, maintain, central vacuum hose and pipes
- Free Flow Sheets are the perfect balance of density and moisture. As they travel they are also wiping the surfaces. The powerfully pleasant scent leaves the entire system smelling clean and fresh including the exhaust of the main unit because the sheets simply remains there.
- What Do Free Flow Sheets Actually Do? When suctioned through the hose end according to the directions, Free Flow Sheets clear the inside of the hose and pipes as they travel to the vacuum unit.
- Their volume and speed force larger objects such as pens, batteries, match box cars, rocks, hair-fuzz balls, jewelry, and sticks to the main vacuum unit.
Free Flow Pipe and Hose Maintenance Sheets Free Flow Central Vacuum Maintenance Sheets are the homeowner’s choice for central vacuum system care, no matter the make, model or year! Simply vacuum a sheet or two directly through the hose at each vacuum wall inlet. Each container contains 25 sheets which travel through the hose and pipes and stay in the main unit. Everything is cleaner, air is flowing faster, and the system smells fresh! Benefits of Using Free Flow Sheets Your central vacuum system is a major built-in appliance with long pipe runs that would be very difficult to replace if damaged. It is essential to take care of them even if they have never been serviced. The average home has over 1000 feet of pipe throughout the walls, attic, basement, and soffits. Free Flow is the quick and powerful way to keep your system clean and maintained. What Do Free Flow Sheets Actually Do? When suctioned through the hose end according to the directions, Free Flow Sheets clear the inside of the hose and pipes as they travel to the vacuum unit. Their volume and speed force larger objects such as pens, batteries, match box cars, rocks, hair-fuzz balls, jewelry, and sticks to the main vacuum unit. Free Flow Sheets are the perfect balance of density and moisture. As they travel they are also wiping the surfaces. The powerfully pleasant scent leaves the entire system smelling clean and fresh including the exhaust of the main unit because the sheets simply remains there. Do they ever clog your pipes? If your system is developing a tough clog, this product should push it all through, but there is a chance it could get stopped up even more. However, that may not be a bad thing as sometimes clogging the pipe can help the vacuum build pressure to force the difficult mess through. If it can’t push it through then the clog was bound to be a problem anyhow, yet we have methods in our trouble shooting guide for resolving it.
7. 30′ Deluxe Central Vacuum Accessory kit
- 30′ Plastiflex 3-way switch, Crush proof Hose (Direct plug adaptor included)
- Sweep and Groom power head with metal brush roll
- 2 sets of wand (including a telescopic wand)
- all premium tools and floor brush w/natural bristols
- Fits all central vacuums, Beam, Eureka, Electrolux, MD, Vacu maid, Cyclo vac and etc
This is the most popular central vacuum attachment kit on the market. The 3-way switch control allows you to turn on/off the unit and the power head. 2 sets of wands helps for quick replacement of tools and attachments. all tools are none marking and have natural bristols. The hose has a power cord attached from a manufacturer and it includes the Direct connect plug and instructions on how to change it.
8. Electrolux QC600 Quiet Central Vacuum System
- Electrolux QC600 Quiet Clean Central Vacuum is perfect for small living spaces such as condos and townhomes. With a 600 Air Watt By-Pass motor it’s more than capable of cleaning living spaces of up to 8,000 square feet. If noise is a concern the unit has an at-unit sound level of 72.3 dBA. This lower sound level can be attributed to sound foam within the motor compartment and its built in, patented sound insulation system. If even less noise is required you’re in luck. The QC600 features an inte
- The QC600 features an integrated exhaust pipe with a direct muffler connection which allows you to quiet it down even more.
- Can’t decide whether you want to get a bagless or bagged unit? Why choose when you can have both! The QC600 is a hybrid central vacuum meaning it can be used with or without a bag. Without a bag the unit has a dirt bin that can hold up to 4 gallons of dirt and debris. The unit also comes with a self cleaning HEPA filter which brings to the table 99.97% efficiency in removing dust, dirt, and allergens down to 0.3 microns from your home! If safety is a concern then you can rest at ease.
- The QC600 has an anti-vibration mount to keep it firmly in place and not damaging anything nearby. With a 10 year warranty this vacuum is guaranteed to last you for a long time.
- 10 year parts and labor warranty
Covers up to 8,000 square feet
600 Air Watt Motor
14.5 Amps 120 Volts
HEPA self cleaning filtration
4 Gallon Capacity
10 year parts and labor warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Md Central Vacuum 427D30 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!