746 reviews analysed
1. Makita LC05 12V Vacuum with Built-In Battery
- Powered by a 12V Lithium-Ion built-in battery with AC adapter power supply
- Features 3 vacuuming modes: low, high or turbo
- Up to 12 minutes of continuous use in low mode from a fully charged battery
- L.E.D. light indicates when to charge battery and when dust bag is full
- Easy to open hinged front cover for convenient dust bag removal and replacement
The Makita LC05’s suction port is angled for easy floor cleaning. It has a Floor nozzle with swivel joints for improved maneuverability and debris collection. The Improved floor nozzle design for reduced dust and debris accumulation on the rollers. The Convenient on-board crevice tool attachment. It comes with a 3-year warranty on tool. It Includes AC Adapter, Nozzle, Sash Nozzle, Sash Nozzle Holder, Pipe, Cloth Dust Bag, Paper Dust Bag.
2. Makita 195386-6 Dust Extracting 7-Inch Grinder Shroud
- Soft brushes prevent dust from escaping and help move the tool over the surface
- 4-spring suspension system keeps shroud flush with surface during movement
- Removable edge piece allows surface work flush to other objects
- Standard hose fitting will work with most vacuum systems (OD 1-7/16″)
- Ideal for concrete finishing, concrete material removal and paint or surface coating removal
Makita 195386-6 Grinder Dust Attachment, Size 7 In., Guard Type Dust Collection, For Use With Mfr. GA7021, GA7040S, GA7031Y, GA7020, GA7011CIncludes Dust Collection Guard Only
3. Makita 196846-1 Dust Extracting Tuck Point Guard, 5"
4. Makita 194733-8 Dust Extracting Nozzle with RT0700CX3 Plunge Base
Makita Dust Extracting Nozzle, RT0700CX3 Plunge Base, RP0900K.For efficient removal of dust while using in connection with a vacuum system.
5. Makita A-96403 Anti-Vibration Diamond Cup Wheel, 8 Segment Turbo, 4-1/2"
- Anti-vibration design engineered to keep the wheel planted firmly on the surface for more efficient material removal
- Double row design for a smoother finish than single row wheels
- Innovative design reduces chattering for an improved operator experience
- Use with Makita Dust Extracting Surfacing Shroud for a cleaner work environment
- Hubbed design for quick wheel changes
- 5/8″-11 arbor
The Makita A-96403 4-1/2″ Anti-Vibration Diamond Cup Wheel has an Anti-Vibration Design for Improved Performance and Added Operator Comfort.
6. Makita B-35097 Impact Gold Ultra-Magnetic Torsion Insert Bit Holder
- Rare earth Neodymium magnet is 2x stronger than magnets in standard insert bit holders
- Two-piece design is engineered to allow the torsion technology to fully activate
- High-quality steel engineered for use with impact drivers
- Designed exclusively for high-torque impact drivers
- Ideal for use with Makita Impact GOLD Insert Bits (sold separately)
Makita Impact Gold is new innovation in fastening with a full line of insert bits, bit holders, nutsetters, socket adapters, and more. Impact Gold is designed exclusively for use with high-torque impact drivers, and is engineered to last up to 10-times longer than standard insert bits. Impact Gold Insert Bits feature Xtreme Torsion Technology, which allows the torsion section of the bit to flex under load and take pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability in high torque applications. High-strength steel delivers longer bit life, and the precision-fit tip is engineered to prevent “cam-out” and stripping. Makita Impact Gold is designed exclusively for use with high-torque impact drivers, and it is ideal for the most demanding jobs including deck building, framing, installing plywood subfloor, and more.
7. Makita ADP05 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Power Source, Power Source Only
Turn your Makita lithium-ion battery into a charging port with the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Power Source. Mount the ADP05 on to your compatible Makita lithium-ion battery and you get two USB charging ports. Each USB port delivers 2.1A output. The built-in clip attaches to a belt or holster, with rubber covers for improved durability.
8. Makita XPH10Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (Tool Only)
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-3/4″ long
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill (tool only) combines speed and torque in a compact size. For increased versatility, it can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, and is engineered for applications in wood, metal, masonry, and concrete. The Makita-built four-pole motor that delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and up to 1,900 RPM and 28,500 BPM in the high-speed setting. It weighs only 3.4 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) for increased comfort. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for increased dust and water resistance and is ideal for use in harsh jobsite conditions. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
9. Makita BL1840B 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Battery
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B provides up to 35% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B reaches full charge in 40 minutes or less
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B is compatible with 18V LXT Tools
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. The Makita 4.0 Ah battery combines more run time (35% more run time per charge than the Makita BL1830 battery) with a category-leading charge time of only 40 minutes, so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For added convenience, it also features an L.E.D. charge level indicator to monitor battery charge. The 18V LXT 4.0Ah battery (BL1840) is compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during the charging process to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. In addition, the Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging, even in hot weather conditions. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created STAR Protection Computer Controls. STAR Protection is communication technology that allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Makita, the innovation leader in cordless tool technology, has the world’s cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V lithium-ion slide-style battery.
10. Makita 196845-3 Dust Extraction Tuck Point Guard, 5"
- Easily adjustable depth setting for quick changes
- Adjustable depth stops for added user convenience
- Clear viewing window for improved visibility
- Plunge feature allows for maximum material removal and up to 1″ cutting depth when used with a 5″ tuck point blade
- Includes hose holder that attaches to the grinder power cord for easy routing
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Makita Vacuum Cover for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!