952 reviews analysed
1. Vacmaster 8 Gallon HEPA Vac with 2 Stage Motor, VK811PH
The Vacmaster Industrial 8 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac is a certified HEPA system and has an ultra quiet 2-stage industrial motor. It features 4 levels of filtration inlcuding a HEPA cartridge filter, microfiber pre-filter, high-efficiency fine dust filter bag with closure flap, and an exhaust filter–all for HEPA compliance. To qualify as a HEPA system, a unit must capture and retain 99.97% of all contaminants down to 0.3 micron in particle size. In independent tests, the Vacmaster Industrial VK811PH showed an efficiency of 99.996% in the 0.3 micron particle size range, meeting and exceeding the HEPA efficiency requirements set by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and required under the Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) Program. This commercial vac also comes with a lighted plug, crushproof industrial hose, and foam filter sleeve for picking-up liquid materials–all at an affordable price.
2. Oreck Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner, XL2100RHS
- Upright vacuum cleaner with 12-inch-wide cleaning path is better suited for cleaning low pile carpets than typical canister vacuum cleaners and takes up less space for storage
- Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation
- on/off switch is located in handgrip for convenience
- Automatic floor adjustment enables the vacuum cleaner to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and move debris toward the vacuum inlet for cleaning
- Measures 6 x 13 x 35 inches (H x W x D)
- weighs 8.2 pounds
The Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum is a commercial grade vacuum that offers all the power and performance you expect from an Oreck. This versatile upright makes it easy to keep your business clean. It gets up close to cabinets and baseboards and fits easily under most furniture, clothes racks, chairs and desks. It can be used on all surfaces including carpet, wood, laminate and tile with no manual height adjustment.
Weighing about 9 pounds, it’s lightweight and covers a 12″ wide area which makes cleaning easy and quick. It has the exclusive Microsweep feature that allows you to switch from carpet to bare floors with no adjustments and a 630 cubic inch “top fill” bag. Cord guard prevents cord damage. Fingertip-controlled on/off switch. Ingenious top-fill design ensures no loss of suction and keeps power at maximum even while bag fills.
This model comes with a 1-year commercial warranty as well as a 1-year warranty on the belt.
3. BISSELL BigGreen Commercial PowerForce Bagged Lightweight, Upright, Industrial, Vacuum Cleaner, BGU1451T
The Pro PowerForce Upright Vacuum is designed with the user in mind. From the powerful suction to the ready-to-use attachments, this bagged upright vacuum cleaner can clean a variety of surfaces that include bare floor, high carpet, and upholstered furniture. With three filtration stages and cyclonic cleaning system of the lightweight vacuum cleaner, you can easily remove dirt from every nook and corner. The extension wand, long power cord, and five surface height settings, help you conveniently clean thoroughly. The lightweight design makes the vacuum easy to move from room to room and transport from level to level.
4. Vacmaster 4 Gallon, 5 Peak HP with 2-Stage Industrial Motor Wet/Dry Floor Vacuum, VF408
This powerful floor vacuum has a strong 2-stage industrial motor making it quieter, last longer and provide greater suction. It’s easy to use, lightweight and portable with great features like automatic cord rewind, triple filtration, onboard accessory storage and a large dust-sealed on/off switch.
From the Manufacturer
This powerful wet/dry floor vacuum is powered by a strong 2-stage industrial motor making the unit quiet, last longer and provide great suction. The unit is easy to use as it is lightweight, portable and has great features like automatic cord rewind and triple filtration. Features: powerful and quiet 2-stage motor, 5 peak HP motor, 72 DB quit operation, 71-Inch sealed water lift, 4 gallon polypropylene tank, on-board accessory storage, 18-Foot cord with automatic cord rewind, 7-Foot x 1 1/4-inch hose, secure fit hose, large on/off dust sealed switch, cartridge filter, dust bag, HEPA filter, foam sleeve, rear caddy for accessory storage, large rear wheels for easy mobility, double insulated motor. Accessories: 3 extension wands, crevice tool, 2-in 1 utility nozzle, floor nozzle, dust brush
5. Vacmaster – Beast Professional Series 14 Gal. 6.5 HP Steel Tank Wet/Dry Vac with Cart (VJE1412SW0201)
- Best-in-class suction power and air flow easily tackles tough jobs around the jobsite, shop or in the garage (380 air watt, 123 CFM, and 83 in. water lift)
- Durable and tough stainless steel tank and cart design allow for extra stability, storage, and maneuverability
- Integrated hose, accessory and power cord organization provide space saving, convenient, and hassle-free storage
- Includes 7 ft. x 2-1/2 in. kink resistant premium hose, utility nozzle, floor nozzle, professional floor brush, crevice tool, 2 extension wands, fine dust cartridge filter, foam wet filter, accessory bag, and air and noise diffuser
- 20 ft. power cord and 7 ft. hose combine for over 27 ft. of cleaning reach
This Vacmaster Professional Beast Series 14 Gal. 6.5 peak HP stainless steel tank wet/dry vac is a powerful high-performance vac designed to tackle the toughest cleanup projects the jobsite, around the shop, or in the garage. On-board hose, accessory, and power cord storage eliminates unneeded hassle and minimizes total storage space. A unique Flat power head design allows you to conveniently store tools on top of the vacuum so they are easily accessible when needed. The cart design allows for ultimate control and balance when dealing with larger messes, and also provides storage for tools or accessories in a pouch that attaches to the foam cushioned handle. The generous 20 ft. power cord allows you to reach farther and freely maneuver the unit without unplugging the unit. Quickly control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch. A locking front wheel keeps the wet/dry vac in place and improve mobility on most surfaces. The VJE1412SW Beast Series wet/dry vacuum also includes 10 accessories for nearly any task: 7 ft. x 2-1/2 in. Kink resistant premium hose, utility nozzle, floor nozzle, professional floor brush, crevice tool, 2 extension wands, fine dust cartridge filter, foam wet filter, accessory bag, and air and noise diffuser.
6. Hoover Commercial CH54115 HushTone Hard-Bagged Upright with Intellibelt, 15"
- HushTone 2-Speed Motor – Less than 69dB sound when you want, and more performance when you need it
- Sealed Allergen System with Hexaguard Technology – Traps 99% of dirt, dust, and pollen for cleaner air
- No-Tool Assembly & Maintenance – Ready to use right out of box. Clean air path in second with no tools needed
- Rinseable HEPA Media Filter – Traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Quick-Change Cord – Replace only the extension cord when damaged, saving money and eliminating downtime
Hoover Commercial HushTone Hard-Bagged Upright with Intellibelt
7. Atrix – AHC-1 Turbo Red Canister Vacuum – Portable Vac Cleaner w/ 6 Quart HEPA Filter & Variable Speed
- 6 QUART HEPA BAG FILTER WITH 3 FILTRATION STAGES – The Turbo Red AHC-1 portable vacuum cleaner has a 6 quart HEPA bag. This traps harmful particles such as dirt, pollen, pet dander, dust mites, and tobacco smoke with 3 stages of HEPA filtration. An indicator light tells you when the bag is full and needs to be changed.
- 3 VARIABLE SPEED SUCTION – Unlike most small vacuum cleaners, the light weight bagged vacuum provides a 1400 watt variable speed motor. This allows you to choose the right amount of suction for any task. Go from hardwood floors to fine draperies without the perfect suction for any task.
- TELESCOPIC METAL WAND – The small commercial vacuum includes a telescopic metal wand with 17 height settings. This allows you to reach those hard to reach places with ease and comfort.
- PACKED WITH ATTACHMENTS – This vacuum product includes: The Turbo Red Canister Vac, 6 foot hose, 22″-36″ telescopic extension, floor tool, air driven turbo brush (for rugs and floors), round dust brush, upholstery nozzle, crevice nozzle, accessory holder, 2 HEPA bags, HEPA exhaust motor filter, exhaust filter cover, internal premotor filter, internal premotor filter cover.
- PERFECT VACUUM FOR HOME AND OFFICE – The lightweight, portable, and powerful vacuum is the perfect vacuum for the home or office. Don’t have the space for other big commercial vaccums? The compact design allows you to store the vacuum easily when not in use.
About The Turbo Red AHC-1 Canister Vacuum
The Atrix Turbo Red AHC-1 Canister Vacuum is the perfect vacuum for your home or office. The 6 quart HEPA bag filterraps harmful particles such as dirt, pollen, pet dander, dust mites, and tobacco smoke with 3 stages of HEPA filtration. Also, the small commercial vacuum includes a telescopic metal wand with 17 height settings.
Here at Atrix, our mission is to provide quality vacuums with ultra-fine filtration, along with professional services to customers all around the world. We believe in the importance of quality, reliability and service.
Our vision at Atrix International is to be the premier industry manufacturer of vacuums with ultra-fine filtration. Atrix has been in business since 1981. Over the years, we have introduced numerous models of Industrial Vacuums including the Omega Plus, the Green Supreme, the HEPA Express, the High Capacity, IPM (Pest), Abatement and HEPA Backpack Vacuums. As a company, we take pride in producing products of the utmost quality and providing our customers with excellent service. Thanks to these efforts, we have been able to build a strong brand with a reputable name. We are proud to manufacture the finest filtration, ESD Safe vacuums that are available. We are one of the few companies that manufacture patented HEPA and ULPA Filters. We also distribute a wide range of Tools, Complete Tool Kits, ESD Safety Products, Smocks and Cleaning Supplies.
8. ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super CoachVac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration and Telescoping Wand Tool Kit, 10 Quart, Corded
- Xover Floor Tool – All-in-one tool for low-pile carpets and hard surfaces (not recommended for high pile carpets and delicate wood floors). Voltage: 120V
- LARGE CAPACITY – 10-quart filter provides maximum cleaning ability with 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vac making it perfect for large areas
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to help students and teachers breathe better air
- certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- QUIET OPERATION – Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for classrooms and campuses, at only 66 dBA, this vacuum is one of the quietest in its class. Filtration : ProLevel Filtration w/ Four Levels of Filtration: 1190 square inch total area
- Ideal vacuum backpack for high-traffic areas including schools, universities, and college campuses
- the extra-long 50-foot power cord allows for more cleaning with less unplugging
<P>The Super CoachVac commercial vacuum backpack is a productivity powerhouse designed to tackle the most demanding cleaning challenges. This powerful, high-filtration unit is ideal for vacuuming high square-footage areas that require the utmost cleanliness including universities, campuses, schools and meeting halls. Built for any cleaning challenge, the Super CoachVac is the perfect tool, providing versatility and performance in a lightweight, compact vacuum backpack.</P><P>The 10-quart Super CoachVac backpack vac features a powerful, 1188-watt, 9.9-amp motor that produces an airflow of 150 CFM and 100-inch static lift. At only 66 dBA, this vacuum backpack is one of the quietest in its class. This commercial backpack vacuum features an ergonomic, adjustable harness that responds to your motion as you’re vacuuming for hours of comfortable cleaning. The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without having to unplug.</P>
<P>The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, allergens, and other particulates to produce cleaner, healthier air.</P>
<P>This Super CoachVac backpack vacuum cleaner is loaded with accessories to get the job done including a 14-inch Xover multi-surface floor tool, 17-inch crevice tool, 3-inch dust brush, 5-inch upholstery tool, 1-1/2-inch diameter static-dissipating vacuum hose, 1-1/2-inch telescoping wand, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.</P><P>The Super CoachVac vacuum backpack is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Gold. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.</P><P>For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.</P>
9. Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12-amp motor picks up dirt and debris, as well as small objects such as staples and paperclips
- Twin-chamber bagless system with HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 micrometers, traps dirt in a sealed chamber, and does not require buying or changing vacuum bags
- Power-surge switch gives extra power for picking up dirt in heavily soiled areas
- “Hush” mode for quiet operation. Non-Marking Furniture Guard – Reduce walls and baseboard nicks and scratches
- Cleaning accessories include stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
Versatile and quiet, the Hoover C1660-900 Hush bagless commercial vacuum cleaner combines convenience and power in one complete appliance. You can use the C1660-900 upright vacuum at virtually any hour due to its HUSH Mode option. With the HUSH Mode on, the C1660-900 quietly picks up dirt and dust without major disturbances. The C1660-900 uses HEPA filtration to clean the dust away from your home. It clears out 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, and is the perfect implement for allergy or asthma sufferers. This bagless vacuum cleaner’s cleaning path is 15″, which is considerably wider than other commercial vacuums. That means you can pick up more dirt in one pass, and it also features non-marking furniture guards in case you bump into your antique lounge chair. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury: • Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. • Connect to a suitable extension cord. See “Extension cord instructions”. • Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See “Grounding Instructions”. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not allow vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy or to run unattended at any time. • Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, feet and all parts of body away from openings, rotating agitator and other moving parts. Do not operate cleaner in bare feet or when wearing open toe shoes or sandals. • Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes. • Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible materials such as gasoline or fine wood standings or use in areas where they may be present. • Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the cleaner. They may damage the cleaner. • Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting hose. • Do not use without dirt cup or filters in place. Empty dirt cup and clean filters frequently when picking up very fine materials such as powder. • Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. • Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce air flow. • Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. • Always disconnect cord from electrical outlet before servicing the cleaner. • Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging. • Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. Never handle plug or appliance with wet hands. • Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer (Depot). • Use vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in the instructions. Use only attachments recommended by The Hoover Company; others may cause hazards. The toll-free number for Hoover Customer Service is (800) 944-9200.
10. Eureka NEU522 FloorRover Dash Upright Pet Vacuum Cleaner, HEPA Filter, Swivel Steering for Carpet and Hard Floor, Bagless, Deep Ocean
- Easy to maneuver: Easy-Glide Wheels and swivel steering ensure smooth movement on all floor types including DEEP carpets
- Automatic height adjustment: Detects floor type and automatically adjusts for impressive cleaning results
- Multi-cyclone filtration system + HEPA filter: Creates no loss of suction and traps 99. 97% of dust and allergens, perfect for pet owners
- Extended cleaning reach: with a 35ft extra long cord and detachable handle which can be connected to the hose for up to 12 feet of above floor cleaning reach
- Accessories: On-board accessories include Pet Turbo Brush, multi-angle adapter, crevice tool and dusting brush
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Industrial Hepa Vacuum Cleaner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!