We spent many hours on research to finding hotwheels shark week submarine, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best hotwheels shark week submarine, you should not miss this article. hotwheels shark week submarine coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 6 hotwheels shark week submarine by our suggestions
672 reviews analysed
1. Hot Wheels City T-Rex Rampage
- Time to get ferocious with Hot Wheels City T-Rex Rampage!
- A massive T-Rex is taking over Hot Wheels City and taking down the city buildings. Kids are put to the test as they try to take down the massive dinosaur using their Hot Wheels cars.
- Load your car into the launcher, and then slam into the T-Rex to try to take him down. Aim carefully because if you don’t nail it, the T-Rex will destroy city buildings with his thrashing tail!
- Don’t get swallowed by the T-Rex! Hot Wheels City needs you to save the day!
- Connects with other Hot Wheels City track for endless possibilities— build a world of play with Hot Wheels City!
Hot Wheels City is being taken over by a massive T-Rex, and we need your help! T-Rex comes to life with sounds and motorized movements, and only you can take him down to save the day! Launch your car at the rotating dinosaur to try to knock him down before he takes down city buildings. But be careful! If your aim is off the mark, you might be swallowed by a hungry T-Rex! Sound effects add to the fun—as the T-Rex thrashes his tail around, he roars, chomps, and even burps! The T-Rex Rampage set connects to the rest of Hot Wheels City sets for endless possibilites. Build and expand the Hot Wheels world of play by combining even more sets and track.
2. Hot Wheels City Cobra Crush Playset
- Big Hot Wheels City set with gigantic Cobra that can trap cars in his jaws
- Ignite kids’ imagination and storytelling play with this challenge to save Hot Wheels city
- Crush the Cobra by launching a car over his head and down his tail for an awesome heroic moment of freeing a friend’s car and defeating the Cobra
- Easy to reset, just pull the flag up to lock the Cobra in place and get going again!
- Build a Hot Wheels City by connecting other City play sets together. New City play sets are also compatible with orange track and other sets
Fuel kid’s imagination when a giant Cobra attacks Hot Wheels City and captures cars in his jaws! This exciting set provides storytelling play based on heroic action and skill when kids launch their car and try to jump over the Cobra’s head to avoid his venomous bite! Oh no, he’s captured a car in his jaws! Now the challenge is to crush the Cobra and launch another car to free the trapped vehicle! Launch the car just right and hit the Cobra’s face to release the car OR land on the Cobra’s back to roll down to the bottom of his tail to trigger the release of the trapped car AND take down the entire Cobra at the same time! Adjust the Cobra’s head for different results— increase the level of difficulty and improve launching skills and timing. Cars can also be trapped in the bell tower in the middle of the Cobra’s coil. Save friends trapped in the giant Cobra’s jaws or the bell tower with the train station themed launcher using skill and timing! Build your own Hot Wheels City by connecting other City play sets together. City play sets are also compatible with orange track and other sets. Includes one Hot Wheels vehicle.
3. Hot Wheels City Downtown Aquarium Bashplay Set
- Kid-favorite city locations ignite the imagination and unlock storytelling play
- Hot Wheels city sets unlock performance and push-around play for kids with their Hot Wheels cars
- Connect sets directly to each other using the new connection system
- Includes one Hot Wheels vehicle
- Collect them all
Kids can explore Hot Wheels city through their favorite iconic city locations using their Hot Wheels cars. Lock up bad guys in the police station, spin down the fire pole at the fire station, fuel up and go at the gas station, capture the mischievous monkey at the power plant, and dodge the Piranhas at the aquarium. Each set connects directly to other Hot Wheels city sets with the new connection system, still compatible with your orange track. Includes one Hot Wheels vehicle. Age range is 3-6 years old.
4. Mattel Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage Kids Toddler Children Play Game Set Kit
Age Range: 5 to 8 Years Inspire hours of imaginative play with an enormous Hot Wheels garage – a vertical tower with parking (easy storage) for more than 90 cars!
5. Hot Wheels 20 Car Gift Pack (Styles May Vary)
Hot Wheels 20 car gift pack (styles may vary)
6. Hot Wheels Monster Trucks 1:24 V8 Bomber Vehicle
- Outrageous assortment of 1:24 scale Hot Wheels Monster Trucks with durable die-cast metal bodies!
- Oversized bodies and giant monster wheels give these kid-favorite 1:24 scale trucks the edge on mega rough terrain.
- Packed out with awesome stats on back giving details of their strength, crash attack, motor-vation and more!
- Built to smash and crash everything in sight, crushing any car in the way!
- Nothing can stop the baddest vehicles ever built for head-to-head competition!
The Hot Wheels Monster Trucks 1:24 scale die-cast trucks are THE baddest trucks ever built for competition and ultimate dominance! Ready to square off in head-to-head battles with their oversized body and GIANT wheels! Every truck package includes fun stats for each monster truck including name, truck type, strength, unique crash attack and motor-vation for great storytelling fun! Each sold separately, subject to availability. Colors and decorations may vary.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hotwheels Shark Week Submarine for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!