917 reviews analysed
1. Sunbeam Flexfit Heating Pad Wrap for Pain Relief | Customized Heating Pad for Multiple Areas of The Body | 3 Heat Settings with 2 Hour Auto-Off | 42 X 2.5", Grey/Red
- Targeted heat therapy: The FlexFit Sunbeam heating pad has a long, slim Design that wraps easily around multiple areas of the body like the arm, elbow, wrist, ankle, and lower leg, providing targeted pain Relief
- Stays in place: flexible heated wrap stays in place with elastic ends that fasten securely to the pad for a snug fit and hands free use
- Clinically proven treatment: heat is clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress
- It increases blood flow to the source of the pain, which accelerates tissue healing
- Moist heat option: Spray the pad with water to provide deep penetrating pain relief
- Convenient design: features 3 heat settings, 2 hour auto off for peace of MIND, and a long, convenient 9 foot cord
- The compact controller is Sunbeam smallest yet
- Machine washable pad: The entire pad is machine washable
- just simply disconnect the pad from the cord and place in the washing machine
The Sunbeam flexfit heated wrap is a long, slim heating pad that wraps around the arms, elbows, wrists, ankles, and lower leg, providing targeted heat therapy. To accelerate healing and relieve pain, This Sunbeam heating pad offers soothing high level heat therapy, with 3 heat settings and 2 hour auto off. It stays securely in place with elastic ends for hands free use, and has a moist heat option, too.
2. Sunbeam Wrapping Heating Pad for Fast Pain Relief | Small XpressHeat, 6 Heat Settings with Auto-Shutoff and Fastening Straps | Grey, 12 x 11 Inch, Small
- XPRESSHEAT FOR FAST HEAT THERAPY: Heating pad wrap featuring XpressHeat technology allows you to feel in the heat in 30 seconds for fast relief
- WRAPS ON, STAYS PUT: Electric heating pad wrap stays in place with 2 fastening straps for hands-free application on painful areas on the arms and legs
- CONVENIENT SIZE AND SHAPE: Heat pad measures 12″ x 11″ and is easy to wrap on arms and legs
- SOFT AND COMFY: Soft and flexible pad for easy and comfortable wrapping
- CUSTOMIZED SETTINGS: 6 heat settings let you customize the level of heat, and selectable 2-hour auto-off provides peace of mind
- DURABLE FOR YEARS OF USE: 5-year limited warranty
Feel the heat in 30 seconds! This hands-free XpressHeat Wrapping Heat Pad has 2 fastening straps that let you place it directly on your arms and legs. You’ll get fast heat therapy and soothing pain relief exactly where you need it most, and you won’t have to hold it in place on sore muscles.
The soft, flexible, machine-washable electric heating pad wrap is comfortable to use, and you can enjoy it with dry heat, or use moist heat by spraying fabric lightly with water. 6 heat settings let you customize your level of relief, and 2-hour auto-off gives you peace of mind.
3. ThermaCare Heatwraps Neck, Shoulder and Wrist, 3 Count (Pack of 3)
- Includes one box of three ThermaCare Heatwraps Advanced Neck Pain Therapy Neck, Wrist & Shoulder air activated Heatwraps
- Designed with your body’s contours in mind to stay in place and adapt to your movements and are thin enough to be worn discreetly under clothing
- Heat cell placement stays close to your skin, providing heat where you need it
- Provides up to 16 hours of pain relief (8 hours while you wear it, 8 hours after you take it off)
- Large adhesive area allows easy re-adjustment
“ThermaCare Neck, Wrist & Shoulder HeatWraps are designed to conform to your neck and shoulder so you can experience long-lasting heat relief throughout your day. Patented heat cells penetrate deep into tissue, increasing blood flow to stop pain and accelerate healing. Single-use wraps can be applied to sore muscles and joint areas of your neck, shoulder, upper back and wrist.
*Use As Directed
Clinically proven to relax tight muscles and enhance flexibility and mobility: Provides up to 8 hours of heat while you wear it plus 8 hours of pain relief after you take it off. Odor free, discreet and stays in place.
Patented heat cells for deep penetrating heat.
Uses: Provides heat therapy for temporary relief of minor muscular and joint aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains, and arthritis.”
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any GSK Consumer Healthcare product, GSK Consumer Healthcare will provide you with a reimbursement within 45 days of the date of purchase. Please note that because GSK is unable to control the quality of our products sold by unauthorized sellers, the Guarantee is not available for products purchased from unauthorized sellers due to potential quality issues outside GSK’s control. Please contact GSK Consumer Healthcare directly for more information.
4. Bed Buddy Joint Wrap – Hot & Cold Therapy for Muscle Pain Relief and Joint Pain Relief – Large Heating Pad for Knee, Wrist, Elbow,Ankle,Arm or Leg, 2 Count
- Nylon ( 100 %)
- ✓ DOCTOR-RECOMMENDED HEAT WRAP FOR JOINT HEALTH. Bed Buddy Joint Wraps feature moist heat and comforting cold therapy to provide targeted joint support for wrist, elbow, ankle, and knee pain relief.
- ✓ USE AS A HEAT PACK OR A COLD PACK. Microwave to use as heat pads or chill in freezer for soothing joint relief. Hot & cold therapy relieves sprains, strains, arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- ✓ VERSATILE. Wrap is 15.5″ long and 6″ wide and features a flexible form-fitting design so it works as a solution for a variety of issues including elbow, knee, ankle, leg, arm and wrist pain.
- ✓ CONVENIENT VELCRO STRAP. Joint wraps can be safely secured to the area you want to target simply by using the velcro strap. This ensures mobility and complete comfort around the pain area.
- ✓ REUSABLE. Unlike some pain relief products, our joint wraps are filled with 100% natural grains that can be heated/chilled over and over again. Soft-touch fabric is easy to wipe clean.
Bed Buddy Joint Wrap – Hot & Cold Therapy for Muscle Pain and Joint Pain Relief – Large Heating Pad for Knee, Wrist, Elbow, Ankle, Arm or Leg, 2 Count Bed Buddy Joint Wraps are designed to relieve sprains, strains, arthritis pain and carpal tunnel syndrome. The soft touch material and Velcro strap secure the wrap to the pain area, ensuring mobility and complete comfort around the wrist, elbow, knee, ankle, arm or leg. The Joint Wrap can offer both hot and cold therapy. The doctor recommended moist heat is a natural alternative or compliment to over the counter drug treatments. Available in both small and large sizes. Available in large and small sizes.
5. Battle Creek Equipment Thermophore MaxHEATª Plus Moist Heating Pad – Large/14" x 27" # 355
Our largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point. The Thermophore MaxHEAT Plus Therapy Pack is designed to be hands-free with our Constant-Comfort Switch, a user-friendly switch with a built in 25-minute timer and three temperature settings; low, medium, and high. Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention. What is Thermophore Deep-Heat Therapy? Soothing, comforting intense moist heat therapy for pain. It’s such a basic idea, well-known and trusted through the ages, that we often forget how fabulous it can feel to just heat up those sore, aching muscles and joints Even medical professionals can get so busy they don’t think to mention using moist heat to relieve your pain. But Thermophore Deep-Heat products are designed to deliver the kind of intense, moist heat that can penetrate deeply to really bring relief from pain, muscle cramps and stiffness for hours. Think your pain is too much for such a simple remedy? We’ve heard that one before. Just try a Thermophore product – let us amaze you Max temp: The pads cans run between 150 to 165 degrees F Turns off automatically after 25 minutes
6. Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
7. Infra-flex Infrared Heating Wrap – Portable Heating Pad For Back Pain – Electric Wireless Heating Pad -Infrared Wrap Therapy- Lower Back Pain Relief, Shoulder Pain, & Sore Muscle Relief
So much more than just a heating pad for your back. This Infra-Flex infrared heating belt can be worn around your waist, shoulders, ankle, wrist and elbow to alleviate joint pain and other strains, cramps and soreness. Includes a 6 foot long USB cord with adjustable settings for optimal pain relief and a timer button with 15, 30 and 60 minute intervals. Fits up to a 44 inch waist. Adjustable velcro. Made of Neoprene. Includes USB control, heating pad, USB plug, big brace, hook and loop extension, small brace. Prop 65 Warning
8. Sunny Bay Heat Patches (Pack of 30) for Sore Upper Back, Neck Shoulder Pain Relief & Menstrual Cramps: Air Activated Disposable Self Adhesive Therapy Pads – Personal Non Electric Deep Muscle Hot Pack
- 12 HOURS OF HEAT: Release muscle tension and pain in neck, shoulders, upper back, chest, and legs
- SELF ADHESIVE: 113 ºF of safe heat that stays in place on clothing for long lasting pain relief
- AIR ACTIVATED: Our customized heat patch doesn’t need to be microwaved or plugged into a wall outlet
- COMFORTABLE: Premium soft touch woven fabric stays flat for optimum heat application and pain relief
- DISPOSABLE: Relax tight muscles and relieve abdominal cramps with our odor free, disposable patches
12 HOURS OF HEAT
Sunny Bay’s self-adhesive, air-activated body heating packs provide up to 113 ºF of safe heat to relieve muscle pain, soreness, and tension caused by intense training or accidental tweaks that can happen during daily activities. No microwave necessary – simply activate it right out of the package for best thermal therapy for your aching body.
SELF ADHESIVE Our stick-on patches are the convenient way to relieve chronic pain and they stay put! Simply place the patches inside your clothing adjacent to the affected pain areas. They immediately go to work to increase blood circulation, loosen tight muscles, and mobilize stiff joints.
Sunny Bay air-activated heat pads the most effective way to relieve pain during your busy day at work, school, or on the go. Keep them in your purse, gym bag, or backpack for instantly accessible relief from muscle aches, cramps, and strains.
COMFORTABLE Each pack is covered in premium soft touch woven fabric that conforms to your body shape. Whether you’re standing up or moving around in your office chair, the pack stays put. They provide heat for up to 12 hours when applied, 8 hours of relief when removed, and are designed to protect your skin from the long-lasting heat stored inside. You’ll feel better in practically no time!
No need to save them! These heat wraps are designed to provide you with soothing relief from muscle aches and pains, and then be disposed of with ease. They’re odor-free, you don’t have to wash them, and you can buy as many as you like for instant treatment when you need it most.
9. Roscoe Reusable Cold Pack and Hot Pack – Ice Pack For Knee, Shoulder, Back, Injuries – Microwave Heating Pad, 11 x 14 Inches
- REUSABLE – Made of durable a soft touch material that is gentle on the skin and can be heated in the microwave to help relax sore muscles and promote increased blood flow or chilled in a freezer to help reduce swelling and blood flow all while promoting healing.
- FLEXIBLE – Stays flexible, even when frozen to mold firmly to the injured knee, back, ankle, shoulder, etc. for targeted, Hot or cold compress therapeutic relief from strains, sprains or pains.
- CRYOTHERAPY – It is recommended to use Ice packs for injuries such as bruising, muscle spasms and swelling from acute sprains / strains. It is also great for postoperative recovery. It causes constriction of blood vessels and decreases nerve conduction. A cold gel ice pack can be applied a few times a day for several days after an injury or until it feels better.
- HEAT THERAPY – Applying heat from a hot pack causes an increase in blood flow to the targeted area of pain. The heat pack helps in the healing process by increasing oxygen in the body tissue. Heat also helps with the ability to stretch out the pained tissues.
- INFINITE POSSIBILITIES – Ice pack or hot pack, this can be used for many purposes. The size and quality construction allows you to mold it to your shoulder, knee, hip, thigh, calves, shins and any other body part you wish to target your pain, eliminating the need of ice bags for injuries!
Our Hot and Cold Gel Packs help reduce swelling that causes pain and substitute as ice bags for injuries. When used as a cold packs for therapy, it provides fast first relief for acute soft tissue injuries and other conditions that require cold applications to reduce bruising swelling and pain. When used as a hot therapy it provides long lasting soothing relief. It is a great source of muscle relaxation increasing blood flow to promote healing. It can also be used to soothe arthritis pain. It is the perfect solution to help relieve strains sprains headaches and other soft tissue injuries. This versatile gel pack is reusable and can be cooled in the freezer in as little as one hour or warmed in the microwave / hot water in as little as 50 seconds. This flexible ice pack can be molded to the body part even when frozen. When used as a heat pack, the pack should not be overheated in the microwave. Please follow the directions in the instruction manual.
Manufacturer Contact Information
10. Wrist Arthritis Relief Present | Carpel Pain Glove | Heating Pad for Hands and Wrists | Blue
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pads For Wrist for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!