Finding your suitable readers for hayden cooling fan wiring kit is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for hayden cooling fan wiring kit including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
581 reviews analysed
1. Mishimoto MMFAN-CNTL-UPROBE Black Adjustable Fan Controller Kit
- Adjustable activation temperature from 150 Degree F to 240 Degree F
- Includes probe or 1/8″ NPT style temperature sensor and all components for installation
- Includes 7 feet of wire for installation in nearly any size vehicle
- Designed for use with 1-2 electric fans drawing a combined 25 amps or less and includes built-in A/C override feature
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Take full control of your electric cooling fan with the Mishimoto Adjustable Fan Controller Kit! This kit is applicable for any 12v electric fan and includes all necessary components for installation. This kit can be purchased with a probe-style temperature sensor or with a 1/8″ NPT thread-in sensor to fit the needs of any project. The Mishimoto Fan Controller features adjustable activation from 150 degrees Fahrenheit to 240 degrees Fahrenheit and deactivates once temperatures are reduced by 10 degrees Fahrenheit. This controller includes a built-in A/C override feature and is designed for use with 1-2 electric fans drawing a combined 25 amps or less. The Mishimoto Adjustable Fan Controller Kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
2. Hayden Automotive 3651 Adjustable Thermostatic Fan Control
- Adjustable thermostatic fan control
- For use with Rapid-Cool and super duty electric fans
- Contains gaskets, o-rings, or seals to properly replace the product
- Zinc coated terminal to resist corrosion
- Screw-In Type/Thread-in probe for installation in water jacket or radiator
- Adjustable thermostatic fan control
- For use with Rapid-Cool and super duty electric fans
- Thread-in probe for installation in water jacket or radiator
It is a premium adjustable fan control with Screw-In Type/Thread-in probe that installs in the radiator fin section. It includes wire harness and air conditioning override relay. It is adjustable from 160 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit. It powers two fans up to 30 Amps.
3. Hayden Automotive 3800 Dual Electric Fan Kit
Hayden’s dual 12 inch electric fan kit comes on an adjustable bracket and is ideal for supplemental cooling on larger vehicles including GM and Ford powered class “A” motorhomes.
4. Hayden Automotive 3652 Preset Thermostatic Fan Control
This is a 185 degree Fahrenheit preset thermostatic fan control. It is compatible with both Hayden and original equipment fans.
5. A-Team Performance Electric Cooling Radiator Fan Relay Kit With Thermostat Installation Hardware Wiring Set 180 to 200 Degrees Temp Sensor Temperature Switch 40 Amp Relay
- TEMPERATURE ELECTRICAL SWITCH — Turns on electric fan at 200 Degrees and shut it off at 180 Degrees
- SPECIFICATIONS — 12V 40 Amp 4 Pin Relay & Pigtail, 30 Amp Circuit Breaker, and 3/8″ National Pipe Thread (NPT) Switch
- RELAY SWITCH KIT — New 180 to 200 Degree electric fan thermostat relay switch kit for your cooling system
- REPLACEMENT FOR — 265 283 305 307 327 350 383 400 396 402 427 454 472 502 260 289 302 351W 347 352 360 390 406 427 428 429 460 351C 351M 400M 273 318 340 360 361 383 400 413 426W 440 455 330 326 Engines
- KIT INCLUSIONS — Sending Unit, Wires, Relay Switch, Circuit Breaker, Terminals
6. Universal 175-185 Degree Radiator Cooling Fan Thermostat Temperature Switch 40A Relay Kit
- Designed to turn on at 185 degrees and off at 175 degrees.
- Sending Unit Thread Size: 3/8-18 NPT, Voltage: 12 V
- Includes a brass adapter to install the sending unit, wires, relay switch, circut breaker.Everything you need to install in your fan .
- Fitment: any size fan(7 inch ,10 inch ,12 inch,14 inch,16 inch)
- Warranty:1 year
7. American Volt Dual 12" Inch Electric Radiator Cooling Fans Fin Probe Fan Thermostat Switch Kit
- American Volt high performance 12 inch reversible electric cooling fans
- Custom upgraded 90 watt motor produces more CFM air flow volume
- Fan motors are sealed to be water and dust resistant, increasing longevity
- Includes dual electric fan push-in fin thermostat probe relay wiring kit.
- Installation instructions and wiring diagram included.
Electric Fan: American Volt high performance 12 inch reversible 12V electric cooling fan. Custom upgraded 90 watt motor produces more CFM air flow volume. Fan motors are sealed to be water and dust resistant, increasing longevity. Fan is configured by default as an air puller out of the box. Blade and wiring can be reversed to make the fan an air pusher. Durably built to be shock resistant for on-road and off-road vehicle applications. Universal design for all radiators, oil coolers, transmission coolers, condensers etc. Includes shroud mounting feet attachments and complete mounting strap kit. Please visit our store or website for more sizes and thermostat kits. Specs Per Fan: Blade Size – 11 Inch Blade Type – Curved Motor Size – 90 Watts CFM Rating – 2000 RPM Rating – 2100 Amp Draw – 12 Amps Material – Plastic Shroud/Steel Motor Dimensions – 12.5″ x 11.75″ x 2.5″ thickness at center x 2.5″ thickness at edge Thermostat Kit: American Volt dual electric fan and thermostat wiring kit. Universal design for all domestic and import vehicles. Harness will activate up to (2) 12 volt electric fans. Thermostat temperature switch turns on at 180’F and off at 165’F. Probe pushes into fins or radiator, water outlet, manifold, block etc. Maximum load of 25 amp continuous draw. AC/Manual turn-on switch override wire. Installation instructions and diagram included. Please visit our website for more probe sizes and temperatures. Kit Includes: (1) – Thermostat Switch Sensor (1) – Push-in Brass Probe (1) – Heavy Duty Wiring Harness (1) – 40 Amp Relay (1) – 30 Amp Fuse (1) – Large Ring Terminal (3) – Small Ring Terminals (2) – Butt Connectors (4) – 4” Wire Ties (2) – Female Connectors (4) – Sheet Metal Screws (2) – Wire Tap Connectors
8. A-Team Performance 140041 16" Heavy Duty 12V Radiator Electric Wide Curved S Blade FAN & Thermostat Kit, 3000 CFM Reversible Push or Pull with Mounting Kit
- REVERSIBLE — Universal and has reversible 10-piece wide S-curved blades
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE COOLING FAN — High-performing electric radiator cooling fan at 12 Volts, 3000 CFM, heavy-duty thermostat comes on 200° and turns off 180°
- HIGH TORQUE MOTOR — Features sealed ball bearing and fully balanced blades that ensure low noise levels and long life of smooth operation
- ALSO INCLUDES — Detailed Instructions and Mounting Kit
- PACKAGE INCLUSIONS — 1 x A-Team Performance 140041 16″ Heavy Duty 12V Radiator Electric Wide Curved S Blade FAN & Thermostat Kit 3000 CFM Reversible Push or Pull with Mounting Kit
9. TIKSCIENCE Dual Electric Cooling Fan 185/175 Degree Champion Engine Fan Thermostat Temperature Switch 40 amp Relay Kit, Fan Pigtail Connectors Included
- ➤[Designed For] : The dual electric cooling fan relay kit designed to turn on at 185 degrees and off at 175 degrees, it is a 3/8″ pipe thread,dual and single 8″ 10″ 12″ 14″ 16″ Fans ( Two 16 inch fans, need 2 Relay Kits )
- ➤[Replace Number] : The dual electric cooling fan relay kit manufacturer part number is HC7108, 185FH, 61514-1, RL255.
- ➤[Sturdy Material] : The dual electric cooling fan relay kit is made of high quality material, which is extremely strong and wear-resistant, with high material strength, long service life, anti-rust, anti-oxidation and anti-deformation. You can replace old or damaged kit directly.
- ➤[Quality Assurance] : The relay kit designed and manufactured meets stringent delivery standards, with precision inspections before shipment to ensure quality problems.(Please carefully check the goods appearance, size, shape, compatibility, and then compare your original goods before ordering,the picture is the actual item that you will receive.)
- ➤[About Service] : You can enjoy reliable quality, fast service and competitive prices.The customer service period is 2 year. If you have any questions about our product, please reply to us by email and we will help you resolve any issues as soon as possible.
Manufacturer Part Number: HC7108, 185FH, 61514-1, RL255
Interchange Part Number: Electric Fan Relay Kit
2 x 8 inch Fans
2 x 10 Inch Fans
2 x 12 Inch Fans
2 x 14 Inch Fans
Single 8 Inch Fan
Single 10 Inch Fan
Single 12 Inch Fan
Single 14 Inch Fan
Single 16 Inch Fan
(Two 16 inch fans, need 2 Relay Kits)
1.New dual electric cooling fan wiring installation kit
2.Designed to turn on at 185 degrees and off at 175 degrees
3.Fans are designed to run together with this kit
4.40 amp relay with 12ft of wiring included
5.Temperature sending unit has 3/8″ npt threads – has adapter to go up to 1/2″ npt
6.Complete kit with everything you need for installation
185 Degree Thermostat Switch
1 x Relay Wire Harness
1 X 3/8″ NPT Thread-In Probe
2 X Ring Terminals
2 X Fan Pigtail Connectors Included
1 X Fuse Holder
3/8″ to 1/2″ Adapter
30 and 40 amp Fuses
1 X Installation Instruction
10. (Pack of 2) 10″ Universal Radiator Cooling Fans 12V 80W Slim Fan Push Pull Electric Engine Fan with Mount Kit（Diameter 10.75″ Depth 2.56″)
- 10 Blades 12V 80W radiator engine cooling fan with mounting kit
- Maximum Fan CFM: 1250 CFM
- Maximum Fan RPM:2250 RPM
- Fitment: Truck/Van/Trailer/RV/Pickup etc.Any Radiator Depending on Size
- Aids to Cool the Entire Engine Bay, including Radiator, A/C System, Intercooler, Oil System, and Transmission
- Easy direct installation, require NO modification Warranty: 3 Year
- How to choose the correct fan?Step 1:Confirm the width and depth of your radiator Step 2:Compare the fan diameter and depth with radiator Step 3: Choose the right size fan ATTENTION:It can be installed only if the diameter of the fan is smaller than the width of radiator! Make sure the depth of the fan is smaller than the gap of radiator and other parts!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hayden Cooling Fan Wiring Kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!