836 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Z-Wave Plus Smart Fan Speed Control, 3-Speed In-Wall Paddle Switch, White and Almond |Built-In Repeater Range Extender | ZWave Hub Required – SmartThings, Wink, Alexa Compatible, 39358
- REPLACES FAN SPEED SWITCH – This smart fan control replaces a switch that ONLY controls fans (On/Off/SPEED Only) – lights must be on a separate switch. Switch allows you to adjust speed (low, medium and high) and program scheduled events for fans from anywhere.
- WIRELESSLY CONTROL &
- SCHEDULE FAN SPEED- Schedule timed events for connected fan. Customize scenes for day or night, home or away. Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote. Switch can be operated manually and features a blue LED indicator light to locate the switch in a dark room.
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED HUB – Compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Fibaro, Vivint and ADT.
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE (HUB REQUIRED) – Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS or other Alexa products (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- IN-WALL INSTALLATION WITH HARD WIRED CONNECTIONS (NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED) – replace your existing in-wall switch in as little as 15 minutes. A neutral wire is required – please confirm that the wiring in your home is compatible before purchasing (older homes may not have neutral wires). Wall plate is NOT included
2. HomeSeer HS-FC200+ Z-Wave Plus Scene-Capable RGB Smart Fan Speed Controller Switch | Built-in Repeater Range Extender | Works with Alexa, Google Home & IFTTT (Hub Required) | Works With SmartThings
- 4-SPEED FAN CONTROLLER: Works with 3 & 4-speed ceiling fan loads up to 2.5 amps
- ANNUNCIATOR: RGB LED indicators may be programmed to glow or blink different colors when things happen in your home
- SCENE CONTROLLER: Supports multi-tap and press & hold event triggers up to 5 taps (14 possible triggers)
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: Requires compatible hub
- OPTIONAL: Pictured screwless trim plate is sold separately
HS-FC200+ is a Z-Wave Plus smart fan speed switch for use with most 3-speed or 4-speed ceiling fans (up to 2.5 amps). The switch includes RBG LED indicators which may be controlled wirelessly to suit color preferences or to reflect the changing status of other devices in your home. HS-FC200+ is also designed to trigger automation events with a multi-tap operation (up to 5 taps). For best results, this fan controller should be used with our HomeTroller home controllers. A device handler for SmartThings hubs may be found on the HomeSeer website.
3. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Dimmer Switch, Full Dimming, in-Wall, Incl. White and Lt. Almond Paddles, Repeater/Range Extender, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, Alexa, 14294
- “ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required
- Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Wirelessly schedule, control and adjust the brightness of any dimmable wall or ceiling light – control from anywhere, at any time with any mobile device.Increased wireless range up to 150 feet from closest hub or device
- For use with dimmable LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs. Full-range dimmability: cuts energy costs and extends bulb life.Supported wattage – 600W Incandescent, 150W CFL/LED. Supported voltage – 120 VAC
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections – Neutral wire REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond paddles (wall plate not included).
- NOTE: Refer User Manual on Technical Specification before use
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall 500S Smart Dimmer. You can create custom scenes and schedule timed events either when you’re at home or when you’re away. It provides ultimate flexibility for your home lighting and can be used in single or multi-switch applications.
4. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Compatible with Alexa, SmartThings, Wink, Zwave Hub Required, ON/OFF Control, Repeater/Range Extender, 3-Way Ready, 46201
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199, or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation = and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond paddles (wall plate not included). Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Fan Speed Control, Single-Pole, PD-FSQN-WH, White, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant
- ELIMINATE PULL CHAINS: Provides control of your ceiling fan right from the wall. Choose from 4 fan speeds plus off, for increased comfort
- WIRELESS CONTROL: Pair with the Fan Pico remote (PJ2-3BRL-GXX-F01 sold separately) for wireless control from anywhere around your home
- SMART PHONE CONTROL: Create scenes and schedules using the FREE app by adding the Lutron Smart Bridge (L-BDG2-WH, sold separately)
- MOST CONNECTED: Works seamlessly with Alexa, the Google Assistant, Nest and more when you connect with the Lutron Smart Bridge (L-BDG2-WH, sold separately)
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: up to 1. 5A single ceiling fan
- single-pole only or add Fan Pico (PJ2-3BRL-GXX-F01, sold separately) for 3-way control
- EASY INSTALL: Replaces existing switch and installs in as little as 15 minutes
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED
- INCLUDES: (1) Caseta wireless smart fan speed control
- coordinating wall plate and accessories sold separately
6. GE Enbrighten Add-On Switch 2-pack with QuickFit and SimpleWire, GE Z-Wave/GE Zigbee Smart Lighting Controls, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, NOT A STANDALONE SWITCH, White & Light Almond, 47896
- WHY AN ADD-ON SWITCH – Add-on switches allow GE-branded in-wall smart controls to operate correctly in multi-switch configurations. By connecting directly to the smart device, the add-on mirrors its functions. This feature allows you to dim lights, adjust fan speeds, turn fixtures ON/OFF and more based on the capabilities of the primary smart device. While the add-on switch is not a stand-alone device, it provides continued use of your favorite smart-device functions from multiple locations.
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND-GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous models and eliminated the need for breakoff tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY – Compatible with any GE-branded smart control to operate lights or devices from multiple locations. The add-on switch sends commands to the connected in-wall Z-Wave or Zigbee switch, dimmer or fan control for full use of home automation features in 3-way configurations. For easy installation, the add-on switch only requires neutral, traveler and ground wires. It cannot be used as a standalone switch.
- COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS – Supports 120VAC and 277VAC for universal use in a variety of systems. The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications. Must be paired with a 277VAC smart device – model 43072 or 43074 – for light-commercial use. Easily replace any in-wall control in a multi-switch configuration to remotely turn on or off and set programs for a wide range of fixtures.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. White and light almond paddles included. Wall plate not included. Works with LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other fixtures based on the primary device functionality. Contains two add-on switches.
Expand your control with the GE-branded Enbrighten Add-on Switch with QuickFit™ and SimpleWire™. When paired with a GE-branded smart switch or dimmer, including Z-Wave and Zigbee controls, the hardwired device completes multi-switch systems. Wirelessly operate and schedule indoor or outdoor fixtures from up to five locations for effortless management of your home.
7. LED Candelabra Bulbs E12 Base, Color Changing and Dimmable Smart Light Bulb, Compatible with Alexa Google Home IFTTT, Tunable White Chandelier Light Bulbs 320 lm 35w Equivalent, 2 Pack
- DOGAIN smart bulbs WORK with ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT, you can easily control your chandelier lights, porch lights or ceiling fan lights with VOICE COMMANDS.
- All lights in control: you can turn on/off your lights with a simple click on your phone, and you can also SCHEDULE your lights to on and off daily.
- GROUP CONTROL:the candle lights can be controlled individually, or you can set your chandelier lights in one group and turn them on/off, change the color or the brightness at the same time.
- WARM WHITE TO COOL WHITE: the color temperature is changeable, if divided on choice of soft white or cool white, this smart bulb addresses all your concerns.
- WHAT YOU NEED is just 2.4 Ghz Wi-Fi and a smart phone to install the suggested APP- Smart Life.
8. Kasa Smart Light Switch by TP-Link – Needs Neutral Wire, WiFi Light Switch, Works with Alexa & Google (HS200)
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- GUIDED INSTALL: No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs. auxiliary switch configurations. The Kasa app guides you through easy step-by-step installation
- SCHEDULING – Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Control your lights, ceiling fans, and other fixtures from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch. The smart switch replaces any standard light switch, and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa also lets you manage connected fixtures with your smartphone or tablet, including setting schedules, timers and countdowns. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control when paired with Amazon Alexa, Google assistant and Microsoft cortana. Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n; System Requirement: Android 4.1 or higher iOS 9.0 or higher; Wireless Type: 2.4GHz 1T1R
9. WiFi Fan Touch Switch Lamp Smart Switch Compatible with Alexa and Google Home
- Simple installation process-The intelligent switch panel has a light control switch and a fan adjustable speed switch. Please follow the instructions and let the electrician qualified personnel for installation and maintenance. Before installation, please cut off the power supply and do a good job of insulation protection and other measures.
- Use your smartphone to turn on or off electronic devices (compatible Android and IOS systems).Set timer: you can set a schedule to switch on/off your fan and light.
- Voice and App Control -Support scene settings, voice control multiple devices through Smart speaker. With a word of relaxation, the smart furniture at home can be opened automatically and enjoy housekeeping services.
- Specification：AC100V~240V(50/60Hz) 1A(Max).Has FCC, CE, ROHS certification.Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n .This wifi touch switch can work in most household electricity environment.Note：It is best to hire a professional electrician to install it.
- Warranty: Keypower promises a 100% refund for 90 days and a one-year warranty for Wi-Fi touch wall switches.[Keypower only purchases]
10. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Fan Control, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, 3-Way Compatible, ZWave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, Black, 35544
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- SIMPLE FAN CONTROL – Operate, schedule and create custom scenes for your ceiling fan wirelessly with a smartphone or voice commands when connected to a compatible hub. The smart device is specifically designed to control the speed of up to two identical fans and cannot be used for lighting. However, lights on fans featuring three wires – typically red, black and white – as well as line and ground wires can be controlled by a separate GE-branded Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Switch or Dimmer in the same wall box.
- 3-WAY READY – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723 or 46199. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The fan control is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor ceiling fan speeds for whole-home automation and repeats the Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Includes black, white and light almond paddles (wallplate not included). Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Manage your home’s comfort with the GE-branded Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Fan Control. When paired with a compatible hub, the hardwired smart control operates and adjusts the speed of ceiling fans through individual commands and programmed settings. Wirelessly control the fan’s schedule and speed for effortless management of your home. Your automation possibilities are seemingly infinite when connected to hubs from Wink, SmartThings, HomeSeer, Vera, Nexia and more.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Smart Fan Control for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!