Finding your suitable readers for cooling system tripp lite is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for cooling system tripp lite including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
518 reviews analysed
1. Tripp Lite Cooling Unit Air Conditioner for Wall Mount Rack Cabinet 2,000 BTU (0.6kW) (SRCOOL2KWM)
- Compact and Efficient Cooling of Rack Equipment: Mounts to most wall-mount rack enclosures with ventilated door or side panels
- Close-coupled energy-saving cooling directed at equipment instead of whole room
- 2,000 BTU (0.6 kW) of cooling capacity
- Eco-friendly R134A refrigerant meets environmental standards
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
The self-contained SRCOOL2KWM Smart Rack 120V Air Conditioning Unit mounts to the top of your wall-mount rack enclosure and delivers 2,000 BTU of close-coupled cooling power to the equipment mounted within the cabinet. The space-saving, energy-efficient SRCOOL2KWM filters and dehumidifies air, then cools the air and directs it through the ventilated front door or side panel of the cabinet. This helps prevent shutdowns and other equipment failures caused by overheating. Recommended for server rooms and other IT environments with limited floor space, the SRCOOL2KWM is more efficient than units that cool an entire room, because the magnetic air scoop attached to the front of the unit pushes the cool air directly toward your equipment. A built-in evaporator eliminates condensation, so no water collection tank or floor drain is required. No plumbing or special circuits are needed, so setup is quick and easy. The six-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a standard 120V AC outlet. The SRCOOL2KWM restarts automatically after power failures. The user-friendly control panel lets you schedule unattended shutdowns and restarts, adjust the temperature and set other operating conditions. Adding the optional SRCOOLNET2 module (sold separately) turns the SRCOOL2KWM into a managed network device via web browser, NMS or telnet. It allows you to monitor and adjust temperature and humidity remotely, access activity logs and receive alerts via email, SMS or SNMP. 1-Year Limited Warranty.
2. Tripp Lite Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet 1U Cooling Fan Tray 3 120V High-Performance Fans, 210 CFM SRFAN1U
- Increase ventilation inside your rack enclosures and server cabinets
- 3 durable 4 in. 120V high-performance fans
- 6 ft. AC power cord with 5-15P plug
- Fans circulate air at 210 cubic feet per minute (CFM)
- Heavy-duty cold-rolled steel construction
- Fully assembled and ready to mount
- 2-year limited warranty
The SRFAN1U SmartRack 1U Fan Tray is an ideal accessory for increasing ventilation within your rack enclosures and server cabinets. Better airflow keeps your valuable rack components cool, helps boost system performance, and avoids costly equipment failures that lead to downtime, damage and data loss.
The SRFAN1U requires only one rack space and installs easily in an enclosure or server cabinet. It includes three powerful four-inch 120V fans that should be mounted low in the rack in order to push cool air toward the top. The high-performance fans circulate air at 210 cubic feet per minute (CFM). The 1U tray is constructed from heavy-duty cold-rolled steel that is built to last. The six-foot AC power cord plugs into any NEMA 5-15R outlet.
Better Rack Ventilation Means Better Operating Equipment
- Ideal for keeping rack components cool, boosting system performance, and avoiding costly equipment failures
- 3 powerful 4 in. 120V fans push air toward top of the rack
- Circulates air at 210 cubic feet per minute (CFM)
- Built using heavy-duty cold-rolled steel designed to last a long time
- 6 ft. AC power cord plugs into any NEMA 5-15R outlet
- Compatible with all standard 19 in. rack enclosures and server cabinets
- Fully assembled and ready to mount
- 2-year limited warranty
3. Tripp Lite Remote Control Cooling Management LX Platform SNMP for SRCOOL12K
- Recommended for 24-hour off-site access and control of Tripp Lite air conditioning units
- LX Platform network interface provides 24/7 access and control from anywhere
- Included E2MT module allows remote monitoring of ambient temperature conditions
- Easy to keep up to date with easily downloadable firmware
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Round-the-Clock Access and Control of Cooling Units Prevents Costly On-Site Visits The SRCOOLNETLX web interface module connects to select Tripp Lite portable cooling units and lets you monitor temperatures, receive alerts and control settings from remote locations. Compatible with the SRCOOL12K, SRXCOOL12K and SRXCOOL12KB portable air conditioning units, the SRCOOLNETLX is easy to install, simple to operate, and ideal for back offices, computer rooms, small server rooms and wiring closets. The included 100–240V 50/60 Hz AC power adapter includes NEMA 1-15R and CEE 7/7 Shako snap-in plug adapters. The Perfect Solution for Off-Hour or Unattended Cooling Applications The Java-free HTML5-based SRCOOLNETLX enables full remote access for status monitoring, event notifications, and device management via secure web browser, SNMP, SSH, Telnet or command line interfaces. The built-in LX Platform’s Power Alert Device Manager (PADM) provides a single interface to cycle the connected air conditioner on and off, adjust its fan speed, change its target set point temperature, and switch to dehumidification mode, so excessive heat won’t compromise the performance and reliability of your network equipment. The SRCOOLNETLX combines with the air conditioner to deliver a reliable cooling solution that does not require on-site management. Includes the E2MT E2 Environmental Sensor Module The SRCOOLNETLX comes with an E2MT module, which can be placed directly inside your rack. You don’t need to be on the premises to check the temperature near your rack equipment or make any necessary adjustments. The E2MT module allows you to measure and monitor ambient temperature in your data center environment or control the cooling operation by selecting a target temperature value to ensure that specific network equipment remains cool during operation. The E2MT connects to the SRCOOLNETLX using the included 12-foot USB cable. Easy to Set Up and Manage The SRCOOLNETLX installs securely to the air conditioner unit’s remote monitoring port using the included cable. A user-supplied Ethernet patch cable connects the SRCOOLNETLX’s RJ45 port to an Ethernet network. The built-in Power Alert Device Manager interface provides a single display for managing both the cooling unit and the E2MT module. You can update the firmware straight from the web interface. TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases The SRCOOLNETLX is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
4. Tripp Lite Laptop Cooling Pad for Notebooks & Laptop Computers up to 16 Inches16" (NC2003BP)
- NOTEBOOK COOLING PAD: Notebook cooling pad with USB-powered fan generates cool air to prevent your laptop or computer from overheating and keep it operating efficiently.
- GENERATES COOL AIR: Laptop cooling pad offers an attached USB cable plugs into your laptop to operate a built-in fan that keeps your laptop cool and operating at full efficiency. The fan is quiet as a whisper.
- ALLOWS ERGONOMIC TYPING AND VIEWING: The computer cooling pad fits securely in your lap to hold your laptop at a 9-degree angle for ergonomic typing and viewing.
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: Cooling pad is sturdy enough to withstand the constant weight of heavy laptops, yet slim and compact for easy carrying in your laptop bag or carry-on luggage. Perfect gaming laptop cooling pad!
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: Notebook cooling pad is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
The NC2003BP Laptop Cooling Pad is the ideal travel companion for notebook/laptop users. Recommended for home, office, school, hotels and anywhere else you work, watch movies online, play games or surf the Web, the computer cooling pad fits securely in your lap to hold your laptop at a 9-degree angle for ergonomic typing and viewing.
An attached USB cable plugs into your laptop to operate a built-in fan that keeps your laptop cool and operating at full efficiency. The fan is quiet as a whisper so as not to disturb your concentration or the person sitting next to you in the library or on the airplane.
The notebook cooling pad is sturdy enough to withstand the constant weight of heavy laptops, yet slim and compact for easy carrying in your laptop bag or carry-on luggage. A rubber strip running along the top surface helps keep your laptop from sliding off. The soft fabric back is contoured for long periods of comfortable contact with your legs and lap. No power cables or external power supply is needed. 1-Year Limited Warranty.
5. TRIPP LITE Remote Control Cooling Management SNMP SRCOOL7KRM Rack Cooler(SRCOOLNET2)
- Enables remote management of Tripp Lite SRCOOL7KRM air conditioning unit
- Controls temperature, fan speed and dehumidification modes
- Sends alerts in case of power failure, high temperature, etc.
- Installs easily in unit’s accessory slot
- Includes ENVIROSENSE temperature and humidity sensor
- Access unit via SNMP, SSH, telnet or web browser
- 2-year limited warranty
The SRCOOLNET2 SNMP/Web Interface Card adds remote monitoring and management capabilities to select Tripp Lite air conditioning units, including the SRCOOL7KRM. By installing the SRCOOLNET2 into the unit’s accessory slot, you will be able to control the cooling unit over the Ethernet network from any location via SNMP, SSH, telnet or web browser. Monitor temperatures, adjust fan speed, and activate dehumidification modes. You can also review logs remotely and receive alerts. LEDs confirm network connection, speed and card initialization. The included ENVIROSENSE module connects to the SRCOOLNET2’s PS/2 port to monitor temperatures and humidity up to 12 feet away from the primary unit, allowing its operation to be based on the intake air temperature where the sensor is mounted. The ENVIROSENSE also lets you monitor smoke detectors, fire alarms and security systems through a dry-contact interface.
Control Your Cooling Unit from Anywhere
- Turn select in-rack(such as Tripp Lite SRCOOL7KRM) and portable air conditioning units into a managed network device
- Access unit via SNMP, SSH, telnet or web browser
- Monitor temperatures
- Adjust fan speed
- Activate dehumidification modes
- Review logs
- Receive alerts
- LEDs confirm network connection/speed and card initialization
Includes ENVIROSENSE Temperature/Humidity Sensor Module
- Monitors temperature and humidity up to 12 ft. away
- Controls smoke detectors, fire alarms and security systems via dry-contact interface
- Connects easily to SRCOOLNET2’s PS/2 port
Easy to Set Up and Manage
- Installs easily into cooling unit’s front SNMP accessory slot
- Included PowerAlert software interface provides single display for controlling cooling units and ENVIROSENSE modules
- 2-year limited warranty
6. Tripp Lite Wall-Mount Roof Fan Kit, 2 High-Performance Fans, 120V, 210 CFM, 5-15P Plug (SRFANWM)
Shipping Depth: 11.1 Shipping Height: 2.6 Shipping Width: 7.1 Master Pack Qty: 1 General Information Manufacturer: Tripp Lite Manufacturer Part Number: SRFANWM Brand Name: Tripp Lite Product Model: SRFANWM Product Name: SRFANWM Cooling Fan Marketing Information: Tripp Lite’s SmartRack Wall-Mount Roof Fan Kits are the ideal solution for increasing ventilation in wall-mount enclosure cabinets. Each kit features multiple high-performance fans that can be installed to the inside or outside of the wall-mount enclosure to expel heat out of the enclosure. Product Type: Cooling Fan Fan Information Number of Fans: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents: SRFANWM Cooling Fan 2 x Fan Guards Mounting Hardware Owner’s Manual Compatibility: Tripp Lite SmartRack Wall-Mount Enclosures: SRW6U SRW9U SRW10US SR12UB SRW12US SRW12US33 SRW12USG SRW18US SRW26US Application/Usage: Cabinet Green Compliant: Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS Warranty Standard Warranty: 5 Year Limited
7. Tripp Lite SRCOOL12K 12K BTU (3.5 kW) Portable Cooling Unit Air Conditioner, Stand Alone Spot Air Cooler, 120V 5-15P Plug
- Provides supplemental, emergency and off-hour cooling in IT and other applications
- Compact and portable – ideal for wiring closets and other space-critical locations
- Requires no floor drain or water collection tank and offers 12,000 BTU of cooling power
- Standard louvered vent for general room cooling and ducted vent to direct cold air where needed
- Features top-mounted control panel with LCD temperature readout and LEDs
- 12,000 BTU of cooling power can cool a 500 square foot room
- Uses R410a refrigerant (Contains no ozone depleting R22 refrigerant which has been banned by the U.S. EPA in new equipment after January 1, 2010)
- No water collection tank required. A built-in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank that needs to be emptied every few hours
- Cold air output can be precisely directed through a 71″ flexible tube to the ‘hot spot’ for better, faster cooling. (Standard louvered insert is also included for general room cooling)
- Auto-restart feature retains all system settings and returns the unit back to its last operational state after AC power is restored
- Compact, portable, self-contained design
- ideal for IT, industrial, commercial and similar applications
- Quick and easy installation. Plugs into a standard 5-15R outlet
- no adapter required
- Window/drop ceiling installation kit is included for extracting heat
The SRCOOL12K SmartRack 12,000 BTU 120V Portable Air Conditioning Unit pumps 12,000 BTU of cooling power into your IT environment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating or fluctuating temperatures. Part of the SRCOOL line, this compact, portable unit is perfect for server rooms and other IT environments with heat-sensitive equipment in areas that facility air conditioning can’t reach.
The self-contained SRCOOL12K is capable of cooling a small room using its louvered vent. A built-in evaporator expels the condensed water through the directional exhaust duct, eliminating the need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank.
You can also use the included flexible tube to aim the cold air precisely where it’s needed most, such as an overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot spot. The SRCOOL12K also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality that can enhance equipment performance with little power consumption.
Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRCOOL12K rolls into place on durable built-in casters and plugs into a standard 15-amp outlet. It’s programmed to restart automatically after power failures, and you can set the built-in timer for unattended shutdown and startup.
By installing the optional SRCOOLNET remote management accessory(sold separately), you can also monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from anywhere via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet.
1-Year Limited Warranty
8. Tripp Lite SR1UBRUSH Rack Enclosure Cabinet Cooling Horizontal Brush Strip 1URM
Tripp Lite’s SmartRack SR1UBRUSH is a 1U cable pass-thru panel with brush strip. The brush strip blocks unwanted airflow inside rack enclosures and server cabinets. The SR1UBRUSH improves cooling efficiency and segregates cold aisle from hot aisle.
9. Tripp Lite Notebook Cooling Pad – Notebook/Laptop Computer (NC2003SR)
- Built-in cooling fans dissipate heat away from the bottom of your notebook and cool down the overall temperature of your system
- USB-powered for use with any computer USB port
- Heavy-duty construction withstands the constant pressure of heavy notebooks
- 3 viewing angles – 15, 30 and 45 degrees
- 1-year limited warranty
This portable model includes two built-in cooling fans for reducing the internal heat of hot-running notebooks. Fan Specifications: Bearing type: sleeve, MTBF: 20,000 hours, Noise level (in decibels): 25dB
10. Tripp Lite SRFANWM Wallmount Rack Fan
Tripp-Lite SRFANWM fan, cooler & radiator
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooling System Tripp Lite for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!