Best acer aspire 5738pg-6306 Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer aspire 5738pg-6306 is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer aspire 5738pg-6306 for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer aspire 5738pg-6306. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer aspire 5738pg-6306 is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer aspire 5738pg-6306 has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer aspire 5738pg-6306. Here we bring out the best in the acer aspire 5738pg-6306 which you can safely buy in 2021.
709 reviews analysed
1. Acer Tc 895 Ua91 I3 10100 Processor 802 11Ax
- Windows 10 Home (USB Keyboard and Mouse Included)
- 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology | Bluetooth 5.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-10100 4-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 1 – USB 3.2 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) (Front) | 5 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (1 Front and 4 Rear) | 2 – USB 2.0 Ports (Rear) | 2 – HDMI Ports
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306, Acer Tc 895 Ua91 I3 10100 Processor 802 11Ax would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Tc 895 Ua91 I3 10100 Processor 802 11Ax was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Tc 895 Ua91 I3 10100 Processor 802 11Ax would be the Best Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 for Money.
2. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Quad Exhaust Ports Design
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 144Hz Refresh Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (Up to 4.5GHz)
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
- 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 then don’t look beyond Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 ports, 1 – HDMI port with HDCP support, 1 – Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 – Combo headphone / microphone-in jack
- Windows 10 in S mode & Microsoft 365 Personal 1-Year Subscription (activation code included)
- 802.11ac WiFi | Bluetooth 4.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet | Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics 600
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.8GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory | 64GB eMMC
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft easily gets the award of Best Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 Under 100$.
4. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 is that even though Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Chromebox Cxi3 Ua91 Processor 802 11Ac
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 ports (up to 5 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, USB Charging, 3 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 Front & 1 Rear), 2 – USB 2.0 ports & 1 – HDMI Port
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor 3867U with Intel HD Graphics 610
- Chrome OS | Keyboard, Mouse and VESA Mounting Kit Included
- 4GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory and 128GB M.2 SSD
If you are buying a Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 for the first time, then you should have Acer Chromebox Cxi3 Ua91 Processor 802 11Ac. It has fewer features when you make Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 comparisons of Acer Chromebox Cxi3 Ua91 Processor 802 11Ac with any other Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306, grab any Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Chromebox Cxi3 Ua91 Processor 802 11Ac
6. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
7. Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884
- CB314-1H-C884 comes with 14” Full HD IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 12. 5-hours Battery Life.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 is another one which falls under Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 and that is what has revived them. Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 is amazing features.
8. Acer Tc 885 Ua92 Desktop I5 9400 802 11Ac
- 802. 11AC Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 12GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB SSD & 8x DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9400 Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- Windows 10 Home, USB keyboard & USB mouse
- system ram type: ddr4_sdram
- 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gaps), 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 2 port, 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 port, 4 – USB 2. 0 Ports & 2 – HDMI ports & 1 – VGA Port
Acer Tc 885 Ua92 Desktop I5 9400 802 11Ac is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Tc 885 Ua92 Desktop I5 9400 802 11Ac wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Tc 885 Ua92 Desktop I5 9400 802 11Ac once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 to any other Acer Aspire 5738Pg6306 is least.
9. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W + Laser USB External Cable
- RAM is upgraded to 12GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Backlit Keyboard
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
Product Overview: With AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor, 2-Core Upgrade performance with smooth responsiveness. This smart system accelerator learns from your everyday computing and helps your performance, 2020 Acer Aspire 5 Laptop making everything fast, smooth, and responsive.NexiPC sells computers with upgraded configurations. The manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in-depth inspection & testing. Key Specifications: Operating System: Windows 10 Home in S mode, Easy to switch to Windows 10 Home Regular mode. Display: 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ) Storage Drive: 256GB SSD Memory RAM: 12GB DDR4 RAM Network: IEEE 802.11ac with Bluetooth 4.0 Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 3 Backlit Keyboard: Yes Touchscreen: No Wireless Mouse Bundle: Yes Optical Drive: No Ports: 1 x HDMI 1 x USB 2.0 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 1 x RJ-45 1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack Battery: 3 cell Lithium ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed use Dimensions: 14.3 x 9.7 x 0.7 inches Weight: 4.19 lbs
10. Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | NVIDIA GeForce MX350 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 Home
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe SSD
Acer Aspire 5 A515-55G-57H8 comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor 1.0GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.6GHz (6MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, NVIDIA GeForce MX350 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, True Harmony Gen 2 Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 5.0, Back-lit Keyboard, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only) (NX.HZFAA.002)
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.