846 reviews analysed
1. Zilla Reptile Terrarium Heat Lamps Mini Halogen Bulb
- 50 Watt Mini Halogen Bulb is equavalent to 100 to 150 watt incandescent bulbs
- Up to 250% more efficient than incandescent
- Thicker glass and stronger filament bulbs yield over 1,000 hours on average, double versus incandescent
- Provides healthy light and essential warmth for your reptile
- Fits with Zilla fixtures: Halogen Mini Dome, Heat & UVB Basking, Mini Heat & UVB and more!
Zilla Mini Halogen lamp Blue 50 watt for Zilla Mini Dome halogen fixture. The Mini Dome fixture takes up less space on terrarium tops and accurately pin-points light and heat.
2. Fluker’s 22402 Reptile Incandescent Daylight Bulb for Pet Habitat, 60-watt, Blue
- Incandescent daylight bulb for basking animals
- Provide the radiant heat (infrared light) that reptiles need
- Reptiles are exothermic and depend on their environmental temperature to regulate their core body temperature
- If a reptile is not provided an appropriate environmental temperature range (ETR), it may be predisposed to chronic infections
- Available in 60-watt bulb and blue color
Fluker’s incandescent daylight bulb provide the radiant heat (infrared light) that reptiles need. Reptiles are exothermic and depend on their environmental temperature to regulate their core body temperature. If a reptile is not provided an appropriate environmental temperature range (ETR), it may be predisposed to chronic infections. Because ETR’s vary from species to species, ask your pet professional for guidance in determining the appropriate ETR for your pet. Available in 60-watt bulb and blue color.
3. OMAYKEY 50W 6 Pack UVA + UVB Full Spectrum Sun Lamp Sunbathe Heat Lamp/Bulb/Light for Lizard Reptiles and Amphibians
- ✔ This 50W full spectrum small sun light halogen basking lamp is made of high-quality glass, includesing durable wick avoid anti-aging and three-dimensional reflection, which is to strengthen the ultraviolet spectrum
- ✔ This daylight bulb is with 97% UVA stimulate appetite and 3% UVB promote vitamin D3 synthesis, fully absorb calcium, and 3.0 UVB could provide adequate UVB radiation. It has obvious prevention and improvement effects on the phenomenon of turtle backs, as well as heating to help digestion
- ✔ This full spectrum heat bulb is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard E27 screw base, used for wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, including turtles, lizards, bearded dragons, snakes, frogs, iguanas, tortoises, chuckwallas, etc.
- ✔ This heat lamp’s input voltage is AC 110-120V, power is 50-Watts, full size is diameter 2.0 inch x height 2.0 inch
- ✔ ATTENTION: 1. Please turn on 3-5 hours per day, because long hours of high temperature work can easily reduce the lamp’s lifetime
- 2. Please do not turn on the lamps immediately after turning off, because the sudden arrival of the electric pulse with the original high temperature lamps may directly burn the lamps
- 3. Bulb‘s surface temperature is high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature, also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets
4. LUCKY HERP 2-Pack Reptile Heat Bulb, Basking Spot Heat Lamp Bulbs for Reptiles, Amphibian, Chicks, Dog Heating Use
- ????【EFFECTIVE HEATING】The heat bulb increases the overall air temperature in the terrarium through infrared rays. It’s conducive to reptile activity, digestion and mating.
- ????【SUITABLE FOR MANY ANIMALS】Our reptile heat lamp is suitable for a variety of reptiles and amphibians, including tortoises, turtles, geckos, snakes, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, hermit crabs, bearded dragons, etc. our heat lamp bulb are also very suitable for chicks, cats, dogs, birds, etc. That need to be heated.
- ????【SIMULATE SUNLIGHT】Creates a basking area for thermoregulation.
- ????【HIGH QUALITY】Our reptile heat lamp is tested 4 times before leaving the factory to ensure the pass rate of the lamp. It rated for up to 2000 hours, use in standard E26 lamp base, 120 volts and easy to install.
- ????【QUALITY AFTER-SALES SERVICE】We provide 1 month of quality assurance service. If you have any questions, please contact us at any time, and we will handle it for you immediately. Timely communication can solve your problem.
How to effectively increase the life of your reptile heat bulb:
1. Do not switch the bulb on and off frequently for a short time.
2. Turn on 3-5 hours a day, because long-term high-temperature work can easily shorten the life of the bulb.
1. The surface temperature of the bulb is too high, please do not touch it directly during the work.
2. Before removing it from the fixture, please wait at least 1 hour of cooling time to avoid burns.
3. Please adjust the distance between the bulb and the pet, at least 30cm.
4. Please stay away from combustible or explosive materials.
5. CTKcom 25W UVB Light UVA Bulb Halogen Basking Bulb(4 Pack)- 110V Full Spectrum Reptilian Lamp Lizard Lamp UV Heating Lamp Spot Lamp for Turtle Aquarium Aquatic Reptile Lizard Habitat Heat Light,4 Pcs
- 1.✔ 25W 110V UVB Light UVA Bulb Halogen Basking Bulb,97% UVA stimulate appetite, 3% UVB promote vitamin D3 synthesis, fully absorb calcium.
- 2.✔ 3.0 UVB for tropical reptiles to provide adequate UVB radiation, is conducive to vitamin D3 synthesis and bone formation, and promote growth and development,Vacuum glass tube, reducing filament oxidation,UVA UVB lamp extend lamp life.
- 3.✔ Widely use: sed for wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, including bearded dragons, geckos, snakes (pythons, boas, etc.), turtles, tortoises, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, blue tongues, etc.
- 4.✔ Size:Heigh:1.97 Inch (50mm) Diameter:1.97 Inch(50mm)
- E26/E27 Socket
- Three-dimensional convex surface reflection, to strengthen the ultraviolet spectrum,very easy to use this UVA UVB Lamp.
- 5.✔ Notice: Turn on 2-4 hours per day. Please don’t turn on bulb immediately after turned off, Because the sudden arrival of the electric pulse with the original high temperature bulbs may directly burn the bulb.
✔CTKcom 25W 110V UVB Light UVA Bulb is perfect for wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, including bearded dragons, geckos, snakes (pythons, boas, etc.), turtles, tortoises, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, blue tongues, etc.
1.Valid offers pet daily required intake of long-wave UVA ultraviolet light.
2.Improve climb pet food to promote appetite and help digestion and nutritionally balanced growth.
3.As well as heating help assimilation about pyramiding of turtles and other phenomena have significant role in the prevention and improvement.
Material: Quartz bulb filled with hydrogen gas;E26/E27 Base Socket
Size: Heigh:1.97 Inch (50mm) Diameter:1.97 Inch(50mm);
Color: Silver, as shown in the pictures
Quantity: 4 Pcs
1.Every day turn ON for 2-4 hours is fine, do not keep it always ON, which will reduce lamp lifecycle,after install the lamp keep it still for 2 minutes before turn on the power
2.Do not keep the lamp too close to your Reptiles And Amphibians, around 20-30cm
3.After turn ON the lamp the temperature is very high, non-touch, to prevent burns
4.Do not connect to the thermostat to use, continuous switch will reduce the lamp life
5.Do not restart immediately after use, because the sudden pulse and high temperature may burn out the bulb, shall wait until the bulb cooling and then turn ON
6. REPTI ZOO 2PCS Reptile Light Bulb 75W Reptile Infrared Basking Spot Lamp of Bearded Dragon Light Bulbs Infrared Heat Lamp Bulb for Reptiles and Amphibian Use
- The infrared basking spot 75w effective provide overall temperature in reptile box
- Provides ambient heat that creates a healthy environment for reptiles
- The best selection of observe night activities of reptile
- Don’t worry disturb the reptile’s day/night cycle
- Your 100% satisfaction is our goal,if you have any question about our product,please contact us,we will reply and help you in 24 hours
REPTI ZOO is a company focus on production of reptile supplies,already have more than ten years experience in producing reptile pet products.Our goal is to provide customers with high quality products and excellent service.
Heat is important for reptiles, as it is essential for their activity and digestion.The bulb is made from glass containing rare earth black phosphors, which simulates the moon’s natural glow for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptile’s day/night cycle.
2 x REPTI ZOO Reptile Infrared Spot Lamp
7. Wuhostam 2 Pack Infrared Ceramic Heat Lamp,Reptile Emitter Bulb for Pet Coop Heater Chicken Lizard Turtle Brooder Aquarium Snake No Harm No Light
- This 50W black infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted 24hr Heat Source 100% Heat Efficiency
- This heat lamp’s input voltage is AC 90-120V, power is 50-Watts, full size is diameter 2.95 inch x height 3.94 inch
- This ceramic heat bulb is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket (ATTENTION: Use only with a porcelain socket, because the plastic socket may melt the lamp holder), great for pet, coop, chicken, lizard, turtle, birds, snake, chameleon, bearded dragon
- This black ceramic heat emitter is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer
- This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature. Do not touch the heat lamp immediately after turning off, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down. Also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets
8. Zilla Incandescent Heat Bulb
- Provides ambient heat that creates a healthy environment for reptiles
- Does not emit visual light which can be disruptive to the creature or room
- Gentle glow produces little visual light allows for viewing nocturnal habits and shy species activites
- Heavy-duty filaments yield hours of performance
- Recommended for use with Zilla Reflector Domes
Ideal for tropical and desert habitats, the bulb provides ambient heat in which the photons emitted by the filament never escape the dark tint, heating the air inside the enclosure to create the warmth needed for a healthy reptile environment. The bulb is made from glass containing rare earth black phosphors, which simulates the moonâ€™s natural glow for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptileâ€™s day/night cycle.
9. AIICIOO Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb -60W Ceramic Heat Emitter No Harm No Light Infrared Heater Lamp for Lizard Aquarium Snake Pet Brooder 110V,White
- ✔ Perfect 24 Hours Heat Sources – Ceramic heat emitter is a radiant heat source which creates a natural sunlike heat with a uniform pattern, last up to 10000 hours.
- ✔ 100% Heat Efficiency – Reptile heat lamp the long wave infrared heat produced by this emitter will warm reptiles very efficiently. It also increases the ambient air temperature in the terrarium.
- ✔ No Light Emitted – Reptile heat bulb does not disturb normal sleeping habits of reptiles, chickens coops and outside pets. Available for daily use.
- ✔ Suitable for High Humid Environments – Ceramic heat lamp was made of high-purity pottery clay which ensures its anti-crack and working in high humidity terrariums.
- ✔ Heat Lamp for Reptiles Voltage: AC 110-120V
- Power: 60W
- Material: Ceramic, Metal
- To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down before touch it.
10. Zilla (3 Pack) Reptile Terrarium Heat Lamps Incandescent Bulb, White Spot, 50W
- (3 Pack) Zilla Reptile Terrarium Heat Lamps Incandescent Bulb, White Spot, 50W
- Provides more focused and light and heat
- Simulates the daytime sun that is ideal for basking
- Pinpointed light and heat allows reptiles to easily move away from the heat source and regulate their body temperatures
- Heavy-duty filaments yield hours of performance
(3 Pack) Zilla Reptile Terrarium Heat Lamps Incandescent Bulb, White Spot, 50W
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 50 Watt Heating Bulb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!