Finding your suitable readers for 240 volt cooling thermostat is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 240 volt cooling thermostat including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
649 reviews analysed
1. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
2. Dayton 6EDY5 Line Voltage Thermostat, 120-240V, SPDT
3. bayite Temperature Controller BTC201 Pre-Wired Digital Outlet Thermostat, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V – 240V 10A
4. bayite Temperature Controller 1650W BTC211 Digital Outlet Thermostat, Pre-wired, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V – 240V 15A
5. Honeywell Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U)
Non-programmable electric baseboard thermostat
6. Honeywell RLV3120A1005/E1 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free – setpoint retained in memory
The Honeywell RLV3120A is a digital non-programmable thermostat that’s compatible with electric baseboards, convectors and radiant ceilings. Incredibly easy to install, this non-programmable thermostat was specifically designed for ease of use. A user friendly panel removes the burden and hassle of ever accessing and adjusting your home’s temperature. This line volt thermostat also incorporates silent technology that eliminates all of the unpleasant and irritating noises associated with similar thermostats. A triac thermostat has also been implemented to perfection and will ensure maximum savings and comfort. For those looking for an easily maintained thermostat that’s both dependable and accessible then Honeywell has created the non-programmable thermostat to suit your individual needs.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
7. DIGITEN AC100-240V Digital Pre-wired Temperature Controller with Sensor Outlet Thermostat Heating Cooling Greenhouse Freezer
- ☺Convenience: Plug and play, easy to use.
- ☺LED Display: Be able to show measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- ☺Dual Modes: Freely switch between heating and cooling modes.
- ☺Temperature Unit: Supports Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
- ☺Application: Brewing, breeding, greenhouse, household appliances, etc.
The HM-W2102 features pre-wired cord with a plug to install in your electrical socket, a output socket to plug your appliance, and The LED display show process temperature and setting temperature.This device is fairly simple to set up and adjust, switch to heating or cooling mode freely.It is very accurate in keeping the temperature at the desired level. Plug and play design, easy to use. And this controller built-in the function of Intermittent ON/OFF Mode, delay start mode, and delay stop mode. it is widely used for seedling heat mat, home brewing, beer brewing, aquarium heater, pet breeding, incubation, BBQ, fermentation, accelerating germination, electric radiator, electric oven, heat mat, etc.
Feature & Specification
Power Supply: 100-240VAC 50/60HZ
Temperature Control Output: Max. 10A, 100V ~240V AC, up to 2200W
Working mode: Heating or Cooling mode
Temperature detecting: -55°C to 120°C, Accuracy ±0.1°C
Temperature Control Range: -19°C to 99°C
Temperature calibration range: -9.9°C to 99°C, resolution ±0.1°C
Input sensor: NTC (10K) 3950 Waterproof, sensor length:Approx 2m(6 fts)
Input Power Cable Length: 1m (3ft)
Power consumption: less than 3W
Heating mode: When SV1 <>
Cooling mode: When SV1 > SV2
Only display Celsius degree
Control Outlet suitable for US 2-prong, US 3-prong, UK plug, etc.
8. Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control, 240-Volt
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO 7000 non-programmable digital thermostat includes precise comfort control, an easy to read backlit display and a contemporary design to complement your lifestyle. It is a double pole line voltage thermostat designed for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters.
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO non-programmable digital thermostat features quiet operation. The clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats is reduced.
The TL7235A1003 digital thermostat features an on-demand backlight that makes the screen easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Precise Temperature Accuracy
Electronic temperature control features temperature accuracy down to 1 degree Fahrenheit to help you save up to 10% on your heating bill.
Easy Heat Confirmation
You can glance at the screen and confirm that the heat is on by viewing the heating indicator.
From the Manufacturer
Line Voltage Thermostat, Digital, Non Programmable, Switch Type DPST, Control Range 40 to 86 F, Heating Application, Differential 1 DEG F, Height 4-7/8-Inch, Width 2-3/4-Inch, Depth 1-Inch, 240 VAC, Full Load Amps 15 @ 240VAC, Temp Settings per Day N/A, UL, CSA, Color White, Temp Sensitivity 1 Deg F, Sensor Thermistor Type, LCD Display
9. Attic Fan Thermostat, Attic Fan Control, Cooling Only, 120 to 240VAC
- Price For: Each Number of Switches: 1 Input Voltage: – Full Load Amps: – Full Load Amps @ 240VAC: 10A Item: Attic Fan Thermostat Inductive Amps @ 240V: 10A Full Load Amps @ 120V: 13.8A Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V: 82.8A Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V: 60A Switch Type: SPST Switch Action: Close on Rise Sensor Type: Bimetal Color: Beige/Silver Face
- Voltage Range: 120 to 240VAC Mounting: Standard 2″ x 4″ Vertical Box Depth: 2-1/8″ Inductive Amps @ 120V: 13.8A Application: Attic Fan Control, Cooling Only Differential: 15 Degrees F Width: 2-13/16″ Inductive Amps @ 208V: – Control Range: 80 Degrees to 130 Degrees F Includes: – Height: 4-9/16″ Country of Origin (subject to change): China
‘ Attic Fan Thermostat, Switch Type SPST, Switch Action Close on Rise, Number of Switches 1, Control Range 80 Degrees to 130 Degrees F, Differential 15 Degrees F, Height 4-9/16 In., Width 2-13/16 In., Depth 2-1/8 In., Sensor Type Bimetal, For Use With Attic Ventilators, Fans and Dampers, Color Beige/Silver Face, Application Attic Fan Control, Cooling Only, -, 120 to 240VAC, 13.8A, -, 10A, 13.8A, 10A, 82.8A, 60A, -, Standard 2 In. x 4 In. Vertical Box, Includes – ‘
10. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 240 Volt Cooling Thermostat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!